Aqara Hub M1S - Not possible to connect?

Ok. Only have Z-Wave devices for everything else and only zigbee for sensors.
Then I might get some ugly sockets or trådfri just to keep the sensors running.
Would be so much better to be able to add the hub to homey… But as I understand, no one has added support for it yet😥

1 Like

If one advertises to support a product + thousands of others, I would also assume that for example the M1 hub would be supported, with the features it contains.
This is not the case with Homey, and I also experience that Homey only does it half

1 Like

You just answered in a banal way, adding nothing to the discussion. Useless at all. Homey is advertised as a system allowing everyone to manage differents popular devices. Not a good issue having Aqara hubs not working with. I bought Homey as I have no time to manage with all the connection / integration issues… Not happy at all to see that Aqara Hub doesn’t work… :neutral_face:

1 Like

What is wrong with the answer from @robertklep?
If there Isn’t an app for a device there is no support for Homey.
Every device needs a app.

The issue of not having support for Aqara Hubs just came out in Sept 2019… more than 3 years ago. I’m astonished not having untill now an integration like that. Aqara is one of the bigger players of the domotic mass market nowadays, there’s an official App on Homey Website… I would expect to have Athom istelf pushing for a support to Aqara Zigbee Hubs… :thinking:

1 Like

No, you’re just not getting the answer you wanted.

1 Like

Well, hue, smarthings and homekit are competitors, but they still work with homey