Aqara FP2, mmWave presence detection on WiFi

I have an issue with one zone.
It keeps being active in Homey, for 20 hours now.
When I look in the aqara app it is not active
My other zone and room activity works perfect.

I have tried:
Restarting the app
Changing the zone in aqara app
Delete it from Homey and install again
Delete it from aqara app and install again

Any ideas?

Restart the app on your tablet?

Did that, but didnt solve it
(updated my post with what I have tried)

Thank you, that did the trick.
Must have missed the step of turning the FP2 off and on then scan using HomeKit Controller!

any news on this? ill be happy to donate som couple hudred bucks for a working version! :slight_smile:

Hi,
tried to add more sensors, but allways get errorcodes like M2: 2 6 or 7 after entering the Home PIN. The sensor is than shown in Homey, but as a device which is not configerable.
Unfortunatly, I have no idea, what happens?
Actually using version 0.0.16

Regards Thilo

When the devices shows on Homey,restart the app Homey controller,then the devices should be available

What is the delay between room or zone is empty and sensor will change its status Presence and Occupancy?

I have done several trys to connect the fp2 to my homey.
One time i got to enter the pin but then i got M2: 7

After that ive unistalled the the app and reinstalled it

This is the log in the app
undefined2023-11-19T20:21:25.775Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] UP Service DNSSD Presence-Sensor-FP2-B0EA
2023-11-19T20:21:25.687Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] DOWN Service DNSSD Presence-Sensor-FP2-B0EA
2023-11-19T20:21:24.683Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] Changed Service DNSSD Presence-Sensor-FP2-B0EA
2023-11-19T20:21:04.326Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] UP Service DNSSD Presence-Sensor-FP2-B0EA
2023-11-19T20:19:09.613Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] hapIP driver has been initialized
2023-11-19T20:19:09.607Z [log] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:hapIP] discoverDevicesDNSSD
2023-11-19T20:19:09.317Z [log] [MyApp] Homekit Controller 0.0.16 has been initialized
2023-11-19T20:19:09.316Z [log] capturing stderr
2023-11-19T20:19:09.315Z [log] capturing stdout

When i try to pair i start the pair-process when i power on the fp2

Anyone have any tip what i can do to make it work?

The enter PIN template is a bit awkward, but it is a system template.

When you enter the pin and enter OK, wait until the process completes, do NOT hit OK again. It will sometimes give M2 errors

If you don’t succeed.

Delete the device from Homey.
Remove accessory from aqara app.
Reset the FP2 until it flashes yellow
Add the device v to Aqara again.
If iOS remove from Home app
Add it to Homey.
After you enter PIN only one time an OK
Wait until it is added.

Delete in 0.0.16 does not correctly remove pairing. This is fixed in 17.

1 Like

I deleted the FP2 in 16., so I dont see it in Homey anymore. Something to consider?

Immediatly,no delay at all

Thank you, that worked fine!
On peut toujours compter sur les Bretons :wink:
A+ Thilo

1 Like

For me there is a delay to turn on a light of about 2 seconds - I just tested with an Osram Lightstrip connected to Homey as Zigbee device, if that makes a difference.

@Ewen_Le_guennec how did you check the “non” delay, maybe I can try a different setup to get a quicker response?

That’s nice, but not realistic.
Now add a timeline card to that flow, to eliminate the time for the light to turn on (Homey zigbee delays commands to lights up to 1s here).
When you know the time the timeline card was sent, then you can calculate the actual trigger delay :facepunch:

Sorry, only saw this message just now.

You might need to remove Homekit pairing from the device.

I started using the home kit app for fp2.

It seems to only work when it initially connects, but then it never updates unless I replug the device.

I can see it updated in the aqara home app. It just seems homey pro hub doesn’t update

Connected my FP2 to the Homey today for the first time via HomeKit controller app 1.0. Seems to work fine. I don’t own any apple products. The device isn’t mounted anywhere yet but I can see it is updating the Lux sensor all the time. Will report more after I’ve done more than nothing with it, but first attempt looks promising!