[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

use the below Android application.
Really easy to check IP and token:

LINK

Thank you, but I donā€™t have android device :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help. where can i request this on github?

See the first post of this topic for more details.

Thanks, but i cannot send a device for you :frowning:

Then donā€™t, but do create the ticket on gitbhub.

1 Like

I did :slight_smile:
Thanks again :slight_smile:

2023-03-17 - v3.1.16 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.16

• Fix mode and dim (humidity level) action cards for deerma.humidifier.jsq
  • Support for Mi Smart Standing Fan Pro (dmaker.fan.p11/p15)
  • Attempt at better error handling in miio library

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

1 Like

e4020ca3-9be0-4ee3-81ee-a0f72544b82a

App keeps crashing. Restarted the App, re-powered the gateway. All devices are offline

I can not reproduce. The error is coming from the miio library and says Device has no identifier yet, handshake needed. Itā€™s not very descriptive but seeying the number of devices you have connected I can imagine the library is struggling to keep track. Iā€™ll add some extra logging and will release that in a couple of minutes. Perhaps that tells me more.

2 Likes

Works again. 1 device stays offline, but canā€™t check it physically atm.

I have just transferred 20 euros to Jelger Haanstra via Paypal. This as a thank you for the efforts! I am very happy that I can probably without major detours my Xiaomi air purifiers and Xiaomi humidifiers continue to address via Homey.

2 Likes

2023-03-28 - v3.1.17 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.17

• Support for Aqara 2-channel relay (lumi.relay.c2acn01)
  • Fixes for setting the mode through a flow card on various device types
  • Fix for near real-time updates of water-level for various device types supporting this capability
  • Some mode capability fixes for the zhimi.airhumidifier.mb3
  • Fix for setting the speed on zhimi.humidifier.ca4
  • Fix for triggering the room segment update trigger card for vacuum cleaners triggering every minute
  • Attempt at making the miio library more robust

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

3 Likes

Just some feedback on a specific opportunity to even better the app :wink:
Current test version 3.1.17: only one out of to switches available for flows.

Old: two both switches available for flows:

They are really responsive though!

Hmmm, Iā€™ll look into this and will fix that with the next release.

I can imagine, the implementation in the Mi Homey app was so weird.

1 Like

I also noticed that the power plugs are not reporting power (anymore?). Three examples in the image below.

In the advanced settings of the double relay, there is a configuration of the duration of the alarm. This probably shouldnā€™t be there?

Hi @Phuturist ,
are you planning to add the bedside lamp ( yeelink.light.bslamp2) from the community version to this app ?
i have my old homey on life support just for this lamp as it controls when my daughter can come out of bed in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

i also have a humifier already connected to this app

willing to perform tests

No, Yeelights are already supported by two other apps in the app store.

i added it using the yeelights app but I cant get it to work through flows , manually i can control the lamp but through flows it doesnā€™t set the colorsā€¦ thatā€™s why i am still using the old mi homey from the community storeā€¦