[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Have you reported this as bug on the Yeelights app including a diagnostic report? :thinking:

nope , but i did that nowā€¦ thanks again

Which Yeelight app are you using? Iā€™m also the developer of the Yeelight LAN app and did not receive any diagnostic report or Github ticket. Are you using the cloud version made by Athom?

yes , i have tried to use the Yeelight LAN app as well but that doesnt show any devices
(even though they are on the same vlan)

I can not reproduce. Working fine here. Have you try re-starting stuff like the app, homey and/or the gateway?

Just to be sure, we are talking about the Zigbee variant and not the WiFi variant right?

I cant help you with the app made by Athom. For the my app you will need to enable the LAN control as described in the pairing instructions here: [APP] Yeelights LAN [needs other developer]

OK; Iā€™ll try a re-pair
(Yes, Zigbee indeed)

i think i saw a message that a firmware update rendered that option impossible on the beside lamp.
(yepā€¦ here it is New firmware disables LAN control Ā· Issue #11 Ā· jghaanstra/com.yeelight Ā· GitHub )

Right, forgot about that. Get Athom to fix their app!

2 Likes

The power and energy function is back up and running after a re-pair.
Probably / maybe just installed to much test versions :blush:

Strange phenomenon though; after repairing one of (guestimated) ten units, the power function re-appeared for all of them!? Xiaomi moves in mysterious ways!

1 Like

App works great with some Chinese Xiaomi Mi hubs.
Just 1 thing i missā€¦ā€¦
For door/window sensors I would like to have the option to reverse the setttingsā€¦
So the alert is activated when the door is closedā€¦.
Now I have an explanation mark on the icon constantlyā€¦or I have to disable the alert on the icon.

Submit a feature request on GitHub and who knows ā€¦

Done ! :wink:

2023-04-02 - v3.1.18 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.18

• Added extra mappings for vacuum cleaner states, for instance zoned cleaning and segmented cleaning now also sets the vacuumcleaner state to cleaning.
  • Make right switch condition and action cards for Aqara 2-channel relay (relay_c2acn01) available
  • Removed alarm duration setting from Aqara 2-channel relay (relay_c2acn01)
  • Added inverted setting for Zigbee subdevice contact sensor and curtain drivers
  • Replaced specific dreame.vacuum.x driver by a generic driver that supports much more dreame.vacuum.x models. The deprecated drivers will be removed once this generic driver is stable

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

3 Likes

Working just fine. The integration of the left and right button might not win you a beauty contest :grin: but it is otherwise fully functional

A donation is on itā€™s way.

Iā€™m aware but it saves me having to add more custom capabilities. I asked Athom if itā€™s possible to change the title of the flow cards for built in capabilities but didnt get an answer.

Thanx for the donation!

Cool. Maybe though, you could just copy the code ā€˜as isā€™ from Mi Homey?
For me at least, it was quite clear and uniform for both outputsā€¦

2023-04-08 - v3.1.19 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.19

• Added a custom capability for left switch/button on aqara-ctrl-neutral2, aqara-ctrl-ln2 and relay_c2acn01 to be able to name the flow cards correctly. This will require you to fix your flows.
  • Replaced the driver of the zhimi.fan.za4 with a generic advanced driver for multiple Mismart /Zhimi fans. Check the supported devices pages linked in the first post for more details.
  • Code improvement, only update device settings when the setting is actually changed to reduce write actions
  • Update the driver for zhimi.fan.za5 (Smartmi Standing Fan 3) to fix some issues. This requires you to re-pair your device with the updated driver.

2 Likes

@Phuturist Thank you for your Homey Mi Home App support! Sent you donation for appreciation!

2 Likes

2023-04-10 - v3.1.20 - TEST

Updates in 3.1.20

• Replaced the dmaker.fan.1c (Mi Smart Standing Fan 2 Lite) and dmaker.fan.p11/p15 (Mi Smart Standing Fan Pro) with a generic advanced Mi Smart Standing Fan driver which supports other models as well. You will need to re-pair your devices if you where using one of these drivers with this new driver. See the supported devices on the Wiki for other supported models.
  • Fixed an issue with the Advanced Zhimi Fan driver for zhimi.fan.sa1 and zhimi.fan.za1.
  • Made the fanspeed for the Advanced Roborock Vacuumcleaner driver more generic to better support more models (which is really hard as there are so many variants).

3 Likes