[APP][Pro] Wireless Weather Sensors - Reads data from several brands of wireless weather sensors

Lets not span this thread with this topic. I have another thread about it where I explain more my thoughts about that: https://community.homey.app/t/differentiate-data-from-no-data-in-insights-and-ability-to-chose-historical-period/49530/3

That’s a bummer. When the app was updated I had to re add almost all my 433 MHz sensors and it was a “pita” to sort which was which. Of course at the time I didn’t know about the “evil twins” so it was really confusing until you provided the information.

When adding just one or two new sensors there should not be much of a hassle though.

Is there any way to prevent Homey from reporting the device as inactive? I get a lot of these message, but it would be better to get a message about the last reading.

This is how it looks a lot of the time:

The information to display the previous reading seems to be available:

@nlrb Sorry to tag you to get attention, but would it be possible to make last value persistent? At least for a certain time?

I just bought a alecto ws-1200 but I seem unable to see the sensor with my hp23, is there any known issue with this app and the hp23?

Diag code;
737cea29-62cd-46b1-9250-4bc188eee144

Hi!
I have a no-brand/re-brand Weather Station WA60.

It has a combined temp/hum/wind sensor and a separate rain sensor. Supposedly also 433MHz.

Is there any chance this could be supported with this app? When I click search, it immediately goes to “no new devices has been found”, is this correct behavior? (Homey Pro 23).

I only paid $10 for this set, unopened, so I was hoping I could use the sensors for Homey and use the included screen in the shed or something.

I do have the app, but it doesn’t seem like it searching for new devices, it immediately says it didn’t find any.

@DIYglenn Did you go first to the Advanced setting of the app and let it search for devices?
If there are devices found, then you can add it in to Homey as a new device.
Installed this app yesterday and it works.

Yeah, it found some hits on two of the brands, but I still can’t add any sensors, unfortunately.

I think there is a problem with the device connection.
There is 0%.
Are the discovered devices also listed on the same page?
Under Avaliable Sensors.

There is also the type of sensor you have to add.
And if you only use checkbox? Only the Auriol v2 checked.

Trying with only one of them now. No sensors in the list yet.

It could be that it’s simply not a supported signal from these sensors.

Still 0% OK…

Anything I can do to read out the signal and add support? Or it will it require way too much decoding to find the sensor data?

I have two Telldus temperature/humidity sensors. Three days ago they stopped working at the same time. No sensors are found in the app settings.

What can I do?

@Robert_Larsson Restart the app?

I don’t notice any reception of a TFA sensor close to the satellite but far away from my Homey Pro 2023. Identical sensors close to HP2023 do show up as device. Is the app supporting the bridge in satellite mode?

Tried restarting, but no difference…

They all suddenly started working again. Weird…

Hi everyone!

Today; I bought an Auriol rainmeter (IAN 415894_2210). I was exited of connect it to my homey. but the app seems can’t receive the hits from my rain meter…

anyone know how to solve this problem ?

thank you!

Great app! I have many 433 temp sensors and a big house. Can the sensors be read via a Bridge/slave?

No it cannot. The bridge in satellite mode only extends the transmitting range. See RF 433 MHz receive range disappointing en Addig Homey Bridge as a extender to Home Pro 2023?.