[APP][Pro] Wireless Weather Sensors - Reads data from several brands of wireless weather sensors

Hi did you find any solutions to connect the imagintronix soil sensor to homey?
I have three ongoing but that’s the only device I can’t get connected at the time.

Or is it just impossible?

I hope you respond….

Greets marco.

Is there a list of compatible temp/hum sensors? I had a Alecto sensor that worked up untill last week. I changed batteries 2 weeks ago, but it went offline and I can’t get it to reconnect, not even when it’s next to Homey.
I should say that it had fallen on the ground in days of heavy rain so might be due to that.
Just looking for a cheap outdoor replacement. I’m using Aqara sensor indoor but they don’t last long outdoors (batterywise)

Has anyone got Alteco WS-1050 to work?

Request for support Plantcare PCT050.

This soil moisture sensor humidity/temperature seems not currently supported. I do get “hits” on the AlectoV3 protocol, but 0% OK.
Logging two sensors, one indoor and one outdoor (through RFXtrx433E connecting with RFX Manager):

4-1-2024 03:43:00:140= 0A520C01000100FA050279
Packettype = TEMP_HUM
subtype = TH12 - Imagintronix
RFX Frequency: 433.92MHz
channel 1
Sequence nbr = 1
ID = 0001 decimal:1
Temperature = 25 °C
Humidity = 5
Status = Dry
Signal level = 7 -64dBm
Battery = OK

4-1-2024 03:43:36:623= 0A520C0200030050520359
Packettype = TEMP_HUM
subtype = TH12 - Imagintronix
channel 3
Sequence nbr = 2
ID = 0003 decimal:3
Temperature = 8 °C
Humidity = 82
Status = Wet
Signal level = 5 -80dBm
Battery = OK

Additional information:
OPUS XT300/Imagintronix Soil sensor
Pro=Fineoffset
Select FineOffset/Viking.XT300 in RFXCCOM

I have the same problem with all my sensors, they work from time to time, they go offline (disappear in the app) and then a week later they are back. This of course makes it all quite unuseful, no good insight statistics and no way of creating reliable flows based on the device.

Had all sensors running on a Tellstick before the HP23 with no issues at all, so I’m not sure whats going on.

Is there other alternatives to use for this, other apps to get 433 to work, or perhaps other sensors running on a different protocol that works better with the HP23?

@ nlrb Laut der Wireless Weather Sensors soll der TFA @ Support for TFA 30.3139
Kompatibel sein…
Es funktioniert aber nicht.

According to the Wireless Weather Sensors the TFA should be @ Support for TFA 30.3139
Be compatible…
But it doesn’t work.

The answer from the developer
This is the risk of using experimental firmware. It all works fine on the official firmware.

@nlrb Which version is currently the stable version and which is the test version?

There is currently no test version. The current and stable version is v3.2.0.

@DirkG und die funktioniert mit der Stabilen Version von Hp 2023 auch nicht.
and it doesn’t work with the stable version of HP 2023 either.

You asked for the app versions Stable and Test. And I answered this question.

2 Likes

Developer’s response:

There is only one version active of the app (3.2.0). The code for the 30.3139 was last changed 5 years ago. If it now does not work on the Homey Pro (Early 2023), then I guess Athom has introduced a regression issue in their firmware. Best to take that up with them.

I would say things are dead, is there an alternative to TFA?

Hi,
I have just bought a Homey Bridge to extend my reach of the 433Mhz Temp/humid sensors to the whole area of my property.
I have had the app for a long time on my old Homey Pro and since 6 month I have change the to a Homey Pro 2023.
Befor I had Telldus device to handle my 433MHz sensors and I would like to switch that of and have the Homey Bridge to handle them instead.
Is there in the near future any support for handle 433MHz in your the Wireless Weather Sensor App?

The app is really good and have worked very nice for me so far.

Best Regards.
Mats

Same here. Did you solve the problem

Now we are already in May, nothing is happening. I’m guessing there won’t be anything else.

Have you contacted Athom as the app developer suggested?

@DirkG
That hasn’t worked at all yet. Apparently only works with 2019 Kugel… The developer also wrote something like this to me, I had written to him that I was having problems and the answer I got was that it works without any problems on the 2019. I just wonder why something like this is offered in the App Store if it doesn’t work after all.

Maybe because there are many many users using the 2019 and earlier kugel?

@PetervdK It is explicitly pointed out here that it works with 2023.

Screenshot at May 05 13-17-15

That was not what your question pointed out clearly. Fact is that it still works (correctly) on older devices…
In that case you could/should contact the developer and ask him to delete that line…