Wireless Weather Sensors To homey bridge

When will the Wireless Weather Sensors app be available for homey bridge? I want to add all my Oregon and Telldus temperature sensors to my Bridge.
//Sven

1 Like

You can try asking the dev

Otherwise, no one knows…

I tried to add support for homey bridge, but without success.
You can look on my changes: GitHub - waiet/com.weather-sensors: Wireless weather sensor app voor Athom Homey
I cannot receive any data. I don’t know maybe something is missing in app.json

Maybe a driver for bridge is needed? Like here: homey-homekit-bridge/app.json at master · jorgenkg/homey-homekit-bridge · GitHub

That app is unrelated to the issue (it’s also not possible to run it on Homey Cloud).

I also want and Wireless Weather Sensors app be available for homey bridge!

It is now 2024 and would like to have an app on Bridge for Telldus 433 MHz! and can’t find any god solutions.

Does anyone know if it is coming or already exist!, the Current app works fine on 2023 pro but would need it for bridge!

Only verified “brand” apps will be made available for Homey Cloud/Bridge, which this app isn’t. So chances that this app will ever become available for Cloud/Bridge are slim to none.

Ok, do you know if there is any app on Bridge that can handle order 433mhz sensor for temp!
Regards

Den fre 26 apr. 2024 19:40Robert Klep via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> skrev: