[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

oke thnx it works again. strange that the connection dropped

1 Like

I have a problem with the whattsapp app.
Homey(?) Keeps the connection active so if i recieve a new message (from anyone), i did not revieve a new message (Melding) but the message is immediatly marked as received and seen.
Anyone with this problem and even better, the solution?

@Marco0499 yes send a message once from homey to a number, after that Homey Whatsapp goes ā€œofflineā€

But he didnā€™t go offline.
The "koppeling " says active and on another phone (girlfriend) i stay online

@Marco0499 try a repair

Tried several times. Same thing.

@Marco0499 please send a report

1 Like

I will when i added my phone again, for now i deleted the connection

1 Like

Works great, thank you!

I would like to have an option to add multiple images to one message

@Michael_Fritzsche thanks!

Unfortunately thats not possible

Is this a limitation of the WhatApp api? I yes, what about stitching multiple images to one? ā€¦ i fear i will have to build an image stitching app for Homey by myself for that and combine it with your integrationā€¦

@Michael_Fritzsche yes limitation. only thing i can do is sending multiple messages after each other with images. But youā€™ll the same result if you call the image flowcards multiple times

I will find a work around for meā€¦ but in general it works great. I also use it for weather warnings (since all of the german warn apps are no more reliable) fetched directly from Deutscher Wetterdienst ā€¦ i use this for a long time now to give me this info via Alexa integration and from now on as whatsapp including a current weather map image.

1 Like

I just found the condition ā€œon group messageā€ ā€¦ would it be possible, to define the group? I wanted to allow my kids to open the door, by typing ā€œlet me inā€ in our family group. It works fine, but the text can come within any group :wink: ā€¦ ā€œon group messageā€ definitely needs a group filter

@Michael_Fritzsche no not possible
Only to see if it is a group message, but that card already exists. So you could filter on your kids number and checking if its a group message

Thank you! I now added all allowed numbers:

We can now all open the door with a whatsapp message to the family group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatsapp is not sending anything, tried restarting and reconnect. Flow test seems to work (no errors) but no messages or anything

@Jelle_Romijn please send a report

Tekst works apparently, but when a snapshot is included in the message there is nothing sent

report: 45c358c4-8fb1-4db7-82b0-434e1c27a4db

@Jelle_Romijn the image is not available for whatsapp to fetch. What type of images are we talking about