[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

@Le_Cactus oh nice :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t know that was a thing as wel. Will check that :smiley:

I found it. My connection between WhatsApp and Homey was broken. Does that happen often? If that is the case, I will have to check that every now and then.

@EdNL it shouldnt happen often

Hi @Le_Cactus
Oh wow, that sounds great!
How did you make that? Maybe nice to share with everyone?

1 Like

@EdNL that’s the version which is currently in test: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #530 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

Hi @Le_Cactus
Where do you have Logica with BEVAT NIET ?
I have only Logica with BEVAT

Can you help me?

@EdNL right mouse click invert :wink:
or in mobile app long press invert

1 Like

Ok Martijn I will use email

It are 2 very basic flows because I just started and I still need to enhance my environment with hopefully a lot of other devices.

Flow 1

Flow 2

image003.png

If I run the test now I get

Whenever I create the flow and run the test it works :blush: but not when it is saved :frowning:

Probably the issue is going to be me :blush:

image003.png

@Beneke and you did trigger the Home/Away mode from homey? :stuck_out_tongue:

@martijnpoppen Would it be possible to get a simple AND card that splits the text of a message received into words and presents them as separate tags to provide as parameters to the next card?

Not entirely sure what is possible, but thinking along the lines of a Card:
“If <TextTag#> contains “MyString” Then Split”
where TextTag shows a dropdown of split Words, and card output contains all words as tags (or even just Text1, Text2,…).

Example: When a message is received “StartFlow MyFlow LivingRoom”, this card could be used to check if it contains trigger word “StartFlow” (tag Text1) and if so use the default card: Start Flow “MyFlow” (Text2) with Text “LivingRoom” (Text3). Ideally it should be able to handle quotes as well (e.g. Message = StartFlow “My Flow” “Living Room”)

This can probably also be done with jscript or another app, but now we can send messages to Homey it might be nice to have a basic card for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JeeHaa will have a look. Dont want to make the app too heavy

1 Like

@Beneke please in English
And for questions about flows use another topic. this topic is for WhatsApp only

1 Like

According to the screenshot in attachment

I assume that the Home/Away mode are triggered

And that a whatsapp message should be send.

But that hasn’t happened.

image003.png

@Beneke please try another flow. This is not the place do to flow troubleshooting.

Maybe when time is 20:00 then trigger whatsapp

Niether of these flows worked

The number I have configured in your tool is the same one as I’m sending too

image003.png

@Beneke Please send a report when you try to send a message then i can check the logs

Hello @Beneke
Please can remove under every posy your company logo :slight_smile: Thanks

Did you check in the setting off the app that you can send message to your self!

In dutch “Berichten van je zelf jezelf toestaan” sign OK

2 Likes

@johan_W that check mark is only for receving messages :wink:

It’s unchecked on purpose, otherwise you can create a loop. So only if you know what you’re doing you should tick it

But he written this:

He send to him self I guess