[APP][Pro] Facebook Messenger

large

Facebook Messenger

General

Have Homey send messages to your own preferred messenger service. You can add multiple services and numbers for everyone in your family.
You need to get a personal APIkey from callmebot.com before using the API. Keep this key secret so only you can send messages to yourself!

Prerequisite :gear:

• Creat a Facebook Messenger apiKey
    • Start a Facebook Messenger conversation with @api.callmebot. Or click here
    • Send “create apikey” to @api.callmebot (using Facebook Messenger of course)
    • The bot will answer you with your personal apikey.
  • When you have the apiKey from CallMeBot, go directley into Homey

Usage :gear:

• Install this app on your Homey
  • Go to add devices
  • Provide your mobile number and apiKey (from CallMeBot). Click Next

Current features: :wrench:

• Send Text Messages
  • Send Images
  • Of course, you can put all available Homey tags in the text field and send snapshots/artworks via the dedicated image card. :tada:

Developer: :wrench:

Contributors: :wrench:

Supported Languages :netherlands:

• :uk: English
  • :netherlands: Dutch

Result

IMG_3761

:computer: Apps made by @LRvdLinden

See for more apps link below 👇🏻 or just open the pull down.

Contributions

If you appreciate this apps, contribute to future development by making a paypal contribution

or buy me a couple of :beers: or a :coffee: with iDeal or Bunq.me or become a surporter on Patreon

2 Likes

First a Signal app, now a Messenger app: Are you really going to make 4 separate apps from the CallMeBot app from Robin?
Why…

1 Like

No I won’t. Am working on totally different apps right now.

:speech_balloon: Update v1.0.9

New Live version!

Improvement

:star2: Overall App Enhancements: Experience an improved Facebook Messenger App with various enhancements aimed at enhancing usability and performance across the board.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - Facebook Messenger - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket: