[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

@John_Uittenbogaart can you try to restart the app and try again via the Homey webapp?

Hi Martijn,

Done, but the same result. I did also deleted the app and installed it again.

@martijnpoppen Thanks for this app, very useful.
The only thing is, sometimes messages are not send (or received?). I only send to one phone number. Used in multiple flows, but missed messages are not trackable to a specific flow. All flows are hit and miss.
Any idea what could cause this behaviour?

I have the exact same issue. Except I send the messages to a group.

@CoonHouse @Sen-Sai yes saw that as well. Its probably due to the starting of the whatsapp client. Will check it.
Adding a delay will help for now

:+1:t2: I will try that.

Thanks.

It now works with two numbers and I was able to register everything. However, it does not work reliably. Too often, messages do not arrive, either to a group or to a number, and the app has to be restarted.

@Ad_van_Liempt see [APP][Pro] Whatsapp - #266 by CoonHouse

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, only starting with a different number… Created a business Whatsapp with number +314187*****. But also get the same error message as @Eelco_Jansen . I have the latest test version installed v1.17.1

@Erikje please send a report

8cbc1c93-927b-4b20-9fa8-2a115a6b5baf

@Erikje +314 is not valid mobile number

No that’s right. It is indeed a regular KPN home number. Created this as an account for Whatsapp.
But so that is not possible to use?

@Erikje currently not. This app checks for +316 or +3197 numbers. And as far as i know WhatsApp also blocks fixed numbers

Okay thanks. Too bad that doesn’t work. I can just use whatsapp with that fixed number

@Erikje i can change the check for that. But will take some time. Didnt expect a fixed number to be used for WhatsApp :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I understand that, in fact I didn’t know at first either. But see print screen

Hi Martijn,
Where to put this delay?
On the whatsapp group card?

THX!

Hey @cautje
Yes!

Im working on it but no fix yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it does!
After deleting and re-installing, it works.
Thank you very much for your efforts

1 Like