[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

After installing the test version, I now no longer receive any snapshots from my cameras

@Mark1541 what do you mean? Whatsapp doesn control any cameras?

Strange after a reboot of homey itā€™s working again

Still no luck with my previous problem :slight_smile:

Still not sure what you mean, but nice :rofl:

I guess you mean the apple watch?
I cant do anything about thatā€¦

Deleted the app last night, restarted Homey this morning and then installed Whatsapp. Then added my number and after three attempts it worked!

After this I tried to add my second (prepaid) number, but unfortunately this still went wrong.

Iā€™m busy with other things, but I will have another modern iPhone and will try again this afternoon or so.

1 Like

Still no notifications on Samsung S22, I have tryid to Reboot app, and reboot Homey, still nothing.

@AliBozis you dont get notifications from your own messages , whatsapp never does that

Still, Iā€™m still struggling with the second Iphone. In the new Iphone it was immediately connected, but homey(web) keeps running after the connection. Deleted again on the iPhone. Restarted WhatsApp and try again, everything goes well (on the iPhone) until I can enter the pairing code. In the web app the screen keeps turning and no link code appears despite many attempts.

Patience patience and not logical but persistence wins!!! It works (after the necessary resets) etc etc

1 Like

@Ad_van_Liempt nice!!! :tada:

1 Like

Hoi Martijn, Ik heb mijn mobiele nummer ingevoerd maar het roterende cirkeltje blijft maar draaien. Ik krijg geen QR of iets anders.

Hi @John_Uittenbogaart
:uk: please :slight_smile:

But can you try via the Homey webapp.
The fix for the mobile app is not live yet.

Thanx, that make sensešŸ‘

@AliBozis tip: get a prepaid number and connect it via WhatsApp Business. Then you can use that number as a dedicated whatsapp Homey bot :
Then you get notified when you send from that number

1 Like

Super notifications! Thanks @martijnpoppen

1 Like

Hoi Martijn, Ik heb het geprobeerd via de Homey webapp.

@John_Uittenbogaart please Englishā€¦

Can you send a diagnostic report?

Natuurlijk. Code is 476a2405-4a16-4688-8fef-a463cde6acea

As stated by the developer twice now:

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate.
Please translate your posts.
If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Nederlands (Dutch)

1 Like