[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

I only have:

• Set temp
  • Start / Stop charging
  • Start / Stop Clima
  • Start / Stop Vent
    Running VW We-Connect v 1.8.2 on Homey Pro connected to a ID3 1st Max.
    I just noticed that am missing most of the ‘Then options’ mentioned in the App store…

Question:
My car is parked arriving from work after 2pm, but before 7pm. Is then plugged in for charging. But I don’t want the charging to start. (I will charge it automatically/manually via other flows). Will this flow work?

Personally I manage everything with the charging station and not the car, I think that would be much better. Is your charging station compatible with Homey? I think your Flow can work (if I understand enough Dutch…), but I also think that the car will start charging for a short time and then stop right after, which is not ideal. If your station is connected with an app but not Homey compatible, maybe you can also look directly in the app to see if it is possible to set charging restrictions.

1 Like

Makes sense, but I don’t have a “smart” charger with an app. This is to make it simple for my gf when she arrives from work. She can at least plug it in and then the charging will be taken care of by Homey.
I wasn’t sure which flow card would work or work best. “Connection has changed” or “Plug connection has changed”.

Locking ID cars is not available in the android app and due to that not in the Homey app also.

Yep you’re right :man_facepalming:

My homey is not connected yet so couldn’t verify :stuck_out_tongue:

@braekk Yeah I think that will work

Hoi Martijn. The update didn’t solve the problem.

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Thank you so much for developing the app. When my 2019 Audi e-tron is first registered, all the values are updated. After that unfortunately nothing happens, also the force update or for example the climate start does nothing (My old configuration via IObroker everything still works).

I hope you can help me?

I see no relation to Homey talking to We Connect and what phone is used. And there is no relation as the options are the same on a iOS device…

I had the same with my Etron from 2019 when I choose accidentally the newer 2021 Audi model during the installation.

Maybe remove the car from homey and add it again and choose Audi as car type during the installation.

1 Like

@Ben thanks for letting me know. Already Investigating it

@Sweetlake yes make sure to select e-tron in the pairing process

@Hans_Maarten_Vink we-connect for ID cars doesn’t support lock/unlock.

Hi Martijn,

In the pairing process I have selected “Audi” ( not Etron 2021 and later). Then the pairing with me Etron is successful. After that i have the right options and the status is up to date. To be sure, I deleted the device and added it again. After this, the statuses are updated again. I then succeeded once in unlocking my car by a flow. After that, nothing happens anymore (no status update or performing an action). Via the MyAudi App or IoBroker everything still works.

What am I doing wrong?

@Sweetlake did you select the e-tron option?

Yep

When I have added the device, I can open the car via a flow. If I do it afterwards via the card or any other action via a flow, nothing happens anymore, not even the restart of the flow to open the car.

@sweetlake
I meant in the screen before.
There you have “Audi” or “Audi e-tron”

Audi

You have to select the second one for E-tron