[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Ronald_den_Otter can you try logout and login on your car app on your phone?
Maybe you get a terms and conditions to approve

Btw Martijn, today I have to switch to your test version for eGolf, for basic data seems to be ok. Previous version stop working for me but - both apps, Volkswagen and We Connect still works.
HA integration stop working and I see pretty long thread there already…

Seems VW is playing some nasty games :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Martijn, now when I try to connect with my audi API helper tool , I do get all the data from the car.
But i cannot add it, then “om opnieuw in te loggen, klik vorige”

Hey @Frederik_Govaert
Not really sure what you mean.
But you can send a diagnostic report so i can check it for you

I think you’re right :sweat_smile:
All brands have issues at the moment.
Also really unclear what to fix where. So lets give this some time before we start fixing stuff

1 Like

@Frederik_Govaert sorry. I see your report in my mail :wink:

Will check this tomorrow

top, thx

@martijnpoppen I logged out my phone app and logged in again, but no new agreements.
I logged on to cupra site, but still see my car and subscription end in 2024. So no issues from the app and website. I noticed after trying 4 times in a row the API helper and get response No vin found my connection starts timing out. So I guess its detected as a sort of intrusion. But I disabled all homeassistant and python stuff. Also remove the app after testing to prevent it is locking me out.
Gonna do another test to see if something changed.

@Ronald_den_Otter yeah its really unstable at the moment.

I’ll look on GitHub if i can find something. But its all reverse engineering so it might take some time before it starts working again

New try 1.19.0 Test Cupra Connect:
First installed test version.

• Add device + Cupra Hybrid
  • Correct credentials
  • Error
    Diagnostic report 3e31f047-5b6a-4b3e-bb75-fa430ba4c0b3
    Then via API helper seatcupra2
  • Correct credentials
    No VIN found, please check your credentials and try again
    Diagnostic report dcf7eedf-9802-4311-ab1c-6b94cf6556cf

I am suspecting its not really the no vin found but the somewhat earlies the connection is going wrong.
But I am getting same shitty reports from the owner of the python seatconnect library in github.
WTH are they doing at VW?

Suprisingly I don’t have any FW updates for my car or the Cupra Connect App lately on my iphone

@Ronald_den_Otter yeah the no vin found is a general message

At VW their moving away from the old apps and create one app for all the car.
So for VW its the ID app instead of vw connect
And for seat the new Cupra app instead of seat connect etc

Hi @martijnpoppen ,
The current test version seems to be working fine except for the charging function that was working in the previous test version as far as I had tested it.
Getting close to a working one for the hybrid VW :+1:t2:
Thanks for the quick fixes :heart:

1 Like

@Bug yeah all controls are not ported yet

1 Like

you might wanna look here

https://msg.volkswagen.de/fs-car/usermanagement/users/v1/{BRAND}/{COUNTRY}/vehicles appearantly changed to endpoint
https://mal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/api/usermanagement/users/v2/users/{consent[‘consentInfo’][‘mbbUserId’]}/vehicles

They seem to upgraded the endpoint to a new V2

@Ronald_den_Otter im not maintaining the library which is used in this app. I dont have the tools to test or debug the API and reverse engineer it.

But will check the current library.

Can you check if you can login with normal Seat in the API helper?

@martijnpoppen I know, but I am trying to give some leads. I patched my seatconnect python library and it worked for me.

Same error with normal seat.
9feb17a4-8c99-43e7-aedf-651f805cc103

@Ronald_den_Otter the library i use is shared accross multiple brands, so not that easy to patch it

If you ask me, they already had V2 API running for some time like on their own IOS and Android APPS, and now pulled the plug from V1. I have seen this with other brands. I understand its not easy.

@Ronald_den_Otter yes they did, that why i’ already working on it for some time :wink:

But please understand that i don’t have the tools to reverse engineer this API. I’m also dependant on other Devs.