[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Ronald_den_Otter @Robin_van_Kekem I changed the pairing process for seat and it should return the car now :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen re TEST version, if LIVE version works fine for me for eGolf (seems all functionalities, kudos to that as eg. HA integration stopped working 2 weeks ago), is there any good reason to switch to TEST ? I mean, to help with testing, because current integration will stop working, eg. like SEAT ?

@Sharkys Test version for VW is at this moment not really working. I updated the API to the ID api but not yet working.

I need to spend some more time on this, but with the library not up to date it’s a really hard task.
Already trying to update some things in the library myself as a lot of functionailty needs to be ported

1 Like

Thank you @martijnpoppen - my point is that current version 1.16.0 still works fine, so I wonder what is the reason for re-porting ? to 1.18.5 - based on what you are saying it’s better to avoid TEST at this moment :wink: But do you expect 1.16.0 to stop working at some time, eg. due to the API changes on VW side ? As I mentioned, HA got broken recently, SEAT got broken due to the API changes some time ago…so this (assuming) will impact others API as well, correct ? I know that it’s unpredictable, my point is whether or not to test TEST from time to time and provide feedback :wink:

1 Like

@Sharkys yeah VW will change to another app aswell. I’m already using the “volkswagen” app instead of the " we connect" app. The Volkswagen app is based on the ID api instead of the older weconnect api.

I saw already some posts that it will changed, and i’m actually suprised that it didn’t change yet as VW being the main brand.

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Sorry to say with 1.18.5 Test still got no vin found with cupra connect
5254e40a-df92-401f-96a1-ee5bfd1efcc7

@Ronald_den_Otter nope API errors. So probably same as you saw with HA

Guess you are right :sweat_smile:
The app stopped responding in homey for my Golf 8 GTE (hybrid) 2 days ago……
Will try if the test version works some magic….

@Bug strange, VW is still working here

Edit: also API errors, i experience the same with the official app. Seems like a famous VW hickup again

1 Like

Installed the test version and this now returns api data only when using the VW ID type and no longer the vwv2
So the api does return stuff just not updating in the app somehow….
Sending you a report…. Just in case you would like one :sweat_smile:

@Bug can you try logout and login again in the we connect app on your phone?

Looks like terms and condtions check again

1 Like

@martijnpoppen the terms and conditions in the Volkswagen app did the trick. The we connect app did not prompt for it at logout and login.
This is more for others that may encounter this as well….
The lat-long values are shown as 0.00000512019 instead of 51.2019 and 4.0001
Should I switch back to the stable version?

@Bug as said here: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #1853 by martijnpoppen VW is not stable on the test version currently, that’s work in progress. I would suggest for VW users to go to the live version

1 Like

@martijnpoppen reverting to the stable version does not seem to help anymore as the type stays vwv2, I can’t update that and it does not update values anymore either…. I guess because of the car being moved to the ID api….
I guess more people will start running into this….
Should I uninstall or can I just install versions over each other as the installer will do the upgrade/downgrade automatically?

Stupid me….
Uninstalled and cars gone….
Also unable to add car in stable or test version….
Created a log just in case you can point me in the right direction :+1:t2:
b6704fdc-e91d-434c-add4-5fdf7c8396df

@Bug as said there are issues at the VW API at the moment.

I dont have a fix at hand and wont expect a fix soon

1 Like

:warning:
Due to changes in the API it might be that your car is not working properly
Unfortunately there’s no proper fix available for all issues.
It might take a while before all issues are fixed. If this version is not working for you, please return to the live version of the app.

New app update (TEST: 1.19.0) vw

Changelog:

• NEW: Api Helper tool (settings page)
  • NEW: update library
  • NEW: use VW ID API for all models (not fully finished)
  • FIX: device pairing

New app update (TEST: 1.19.0) Audi

Changelog:

• FIX: Audi login
  • FIX: Audi data mapping for new API
  • FIX: API update

New app update (TEST: 1.19.0) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: skoda start charging

New app update (TEST: 1.19.0) Seat

Changelog:

• FIX: Seat data mapping for new API

New app update (TEST: 1.19.0) Cupra

Changelog:

• FIX: Seat data mapping for new API

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the TEST version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this TEST version? Install the LIVE version → vwAudiSkodaSeatCupra

@Bug update for VW with the new ID API :point_up:

@Ronald_den_Otter @Robin_van_Kekem Update for Seat and Cupra :point_up:

2 Likes

Snif. No vin found in API helper Cupra Connect 1.19 Test (seatcupra2)
This is my diag report
a82a41b6-ecdf-4ffd-bf7b-2d1bb11f7d21

Thanks, same as yesterday right?