[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

So issue fixed?

It is fixed but i have always start the app again when i got new data.

That might be due to the refresh token. I’m waiting for a fix for that :confused:

We will wait for it. Thanks

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android

Hi Martin,
I used the 1.18.4 Test API helper from VW WE connect and selecting in the API helper New CUPRA id, with right logon, then I got a nice json output back with Car status details.
So it looks like using that version gives hope when it is in Cupra connect app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ronald_den_Otter did you use seatcupra2?

seatcupra2 indeed. My Cupra Formentor is from march 2023. So pretty new lol

That is strange because i made some changes to the library myself and said that cupra should login as seatcupra2 . But will check that again!

I hear you. I tested again with 1.18.3 TEST Cupra Connect API helper
First time no VIN found. Tried again to make a nice screen shot. Bingo it worked.
So it seems to be a timing / timeout issue

@martijnpoppen Although it succeeded once. I keep on getting Error: Network request failed from my.homey.app says on no VIN found. But adding a device the normal way keeps on saying no device found. I select Cupra Hybrid by the way.
The VW We Connect API helper of 1.18.4 TEST keeps on staying succesful. So there must be a difference between the software behind the api helper in 1.18.3 TEST of Cupra connect and the 1.18.4 TEST VW WE connect.

Tnx for the updates Martijn!

In the new api helper (1.8.3 seat version, your link says 1.8.4?) i now get a value and some code! So it seems that there is some sort of connection with a server! Yey! :slight_smile:

When i try to add the car as a device it gives a message that there is no new device to add…

@_gertjan ah yeah i put the wrong version there :sweat_smile:
I update all 5 apps at the same time.

Nice! Which type did you try in the API helper?

V1.8.4 Audi A3 Hybrid: stopping charging works, starting charging not (yet?) (same as with 1.8.3 as far as I know)

@zakraket there was a update in the library for charging. So might be that that started working again.

Still a lot has to be fixed… :frowning:

The type was Seat! In the seat connect app.

So now we still have to wait on the API side for it to get it working again?

@_gertjan can you try the live version of the app?

That still gives the same error about credentials etc… :frowning:

@martijnpoppen I’m having an Audi E-tron (2022), but I can’t set the max. charge level. This is advertised in the app overview page, but not available. I’m using the live version (1.16.0). Do I need to switch to the beta version for this to work?

Mathijs.

@Mathijs_1971 Audi etron doesn’t support setting the max value via the api.

The flowcards and options are defined during pairing of the car. So the flowcard you see is for older models :wink:

@martijnpoppen Any news on the test version 1.18.3 for Cupra Connect. Sometimes API helper gives a dump. lot of times not because of connection failures. And when I use add Cupra Hybrid, in add device then after giving the credentials it doesn’t find my car.

In meantime I am using commanline python3 seatconnect 1.1.7 (seatconnect · PyPI) which is also used for Home Assistant and I don’t see this connection problems at all. Now I don’t understand the code behind this in Homey but maybe this might help to fix these issues.

Use (https://github.com/Farfar/seatconnect/tree/main/example) for example code