[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Hoi Martijn,

I got the message “Copy result” No VIN found please check your credentials and try again

@Ben where did you get that message?

I do think this is from API Helper, isn’t it ?

I got that message too from the API helper, but when adding my Audi as a Device, it works perfectly

The API Helper tool is only a helper tool. So not a real device. I probably remove it again, as it seems to confuse a lot of people :confused:

Just maybe rename it to API Debug tool, or… wouldn’t it be possible to use kind of Test button instead, it will take credentials from device directly? It will be usefull to see where could be the problem. Or as Martin (Worx, Google SDM, Thinkq etc), he included logs in the app settings page and it’s quite usefull - nowadays even more after Homey restricted the length (just for consideration)

2 Likes

The API tool is cool as it gives visibility of all the options there are (without having to install iobroker)
i would like it to stay (maybe as another option that is less confusing to others)

1 Like

Yeah maybe a log would be nice, will think about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got this message in the app config of your app where i retrieve the api data

@Ben the app settings is for debugging purposes. You can add your car the normal way via “new device”

Hello there

I used the Homey MyAudi app to get connected with the car, but once logged in, there are no cars available. (our car shows up fine in the official My Audi app - (Belgium) and can be controlled and opened/closed)
I see you are actively debugging things, so maybe I have to wait…?

Hey @JohnK
Yeah working on it.

Theres a working test version available. Not yet finished but it does work

See: MyAudi | Homey

I just changed from the Homey Pro (early 2019) to the Homey Pro 2023. (We-connect version 1.18.3). On the old Homey everything is working fine with my VW T-ROC. But on the new Homey I do not receive any data in the Homey app. I can lock and unlock the car by the Homey app. Also via the ‘API-debug’-tool I do receive all the data. Any idea what can be wrong?

@Raymond that would be the same as this: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #1776 by martijnpoppen

Hi Martijn, I just installed your promising app, but after signing in with my “myAudi” credentials , I get the message there are no devices found. Could this issue have a relation to your remark that “they” changed there API’s?

@Emil_Otten1 hey
Yes thats correct. But working on it.

Theres a working test version available. Not yet finished but it does work

See: MyAudi | Homey

1 Like

:warning:
Due to changes in the API it might be that your car is not working properly
Unfortunately there’s no proper fix available for all issues.
It might take a while before all issues are fixed. If this version is not working for you, please return to the live version of the app.

New app update (TEST: 1.18.4) vw

Changelog:

• NEW: Api Helper tool (settings page)
  • NEW: update library
  • NEW: use VW ID API for all models (not fully finished)

New app update (TEST: 1.18.4) Audi

Changelog:

• FIX: Audi login
  • FIX: Audi data mapping for new API
    -FIX: API update

New app update (TEST: 1.18.4) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: skoda start charging

New app update (TEST: 1.18.4) Seat

Changelog:

• FIX: API update
  • FIX: Seat data mapping for new API

New app update (TEST: 1.18.4) Cupra

Changelog:

• FIX: API update
  • FIX: Seat data mapping for new API

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the TEST version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this TEST version? Install the LIVE version → vwAudiSkodaSeatCupra

1 Like

Tested 1.18.3 Test of Cupra Connect.
Still isue with no vin found
Diag report:
e7e2f128-3f6b-4c10-90b8-c3c6e64950bb

Just noticing your talking about 1.18.4 Test.

@Ronald_den_Otter ah typo

Yeah was afraid of that. We have to wait for the update of the library im using

hi Martijn. My app has now been installed again. The app will update the data as soon as I restart your app again.

1 Like