[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Sharkys @zakraket @Harry @Ben

Thanks for the input added the issues to the list [APP][Pro][Development] VAG Connect --- (We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT) - #3 by martijnpoppen

2 Likes

@Ben can you send me a diagnostic report?

In the mobile Homey app:

More - apps - Vag connect - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report

0d6c29dd-d3e1-4cf2-9290-cc470a24d842

1 Like

Btw I can confirm also others triggers works - like Inspection becomes less/more then for days and km. (there is no difference in naming those but values are obvious). So indeed Martijn this seems to be related to the native / predefined cards, which are having issues.

update Btw rechecked trigger Plug connected - and I guess this one is not predefined, but it doesn’t work either.

1 Like

Start charging wakes the car but does not initiate the charging. Diag report send after restart of the app and trying the start charging.
The plug is changed does not trigger yet. Please let me know if you need a diag for that one or not.

Anyone actively testing this on a Skoda Enyaq? (or ID.4)

Looks promising @martijnpoppen keep up the great work!

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.0.0): (auto update only)

Note: This is a breaking change. Expect flowcards to be broken due to changes in names of cards and capabilities

Changelog:

• BREAK: change capabilities & triggers/conditions for booleans
  • FIX: measure_ with boolean shows as empty device indicator (changed boolean measure_ cards)
  • FIX: Plug connected changed flowcard not working (all boolean cards are updated)
  • FIX: Temperature changed card not working (this is changed to a single temperature card. If your car supports climatisation it will show the temperature on the climatiosation tab)
  • FIX: Enyaq remote controls
  • FIX: Flowcard tokens
  • FIX: Paring errors
  • FIX: Homey 7.4.0 promises
  • NOTE: Fuel level 100% for Audi and VW Hybrid is unfortunately the data from the API @Bug @zakraket. Shall I remove it?

Sorry all, took some time again, I had some unexpected fixes for other apps due to app crashes related to Homey 7.4.0 :confused:

This update should fix quite some things with temperature and flow triggers not working.

Edit: And sorry for breaking stuff :sweat_smile: !

6 Likes

So hopefully above update fixes most problems. If it does then I’ll continue with the app branding and make sure we can release the 4 different apps soon to the app store :smiley: :tada:

yes you could remove it but… this will have a value with hybrids that were build after 2018. Maybe an option to show or hide? or leave it and I will read around it :wink:
will test the other stuff later on…

1 Like

Luckily we have your FlowChecker ! :slight_smile:
Btw seems Temperature changed trigger is working finally, I’m optimistic about the rest but needs further testing

One additional wish, would you be implementing also Car is charging ? attributes / trigger? I don’t see it in the Wish list while I believe for electric cars it’s crucial :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sharkys yes will add it to the list :smiley:

1 Like

For the ones who don’t know about FlowChecker:

1 Like

Btw, charger plug detection works for me as well, excellent :slight_smile: Now we are getting somewhere :wink:

I hope the SoC (state of charge) has been fixed as well as I would like to stop charging the car on xx% … it wasn’t working in previous versions. But this will take longer to test.

1 Like

Awesome.

Yes hope so too!

1 Like

@Sharkys can you do a restart of the app and send me a report? Seeing some capability errors :confused:

1 Like

Thanks @Sharkys
Also checked for the batteryCharge but don’t see anything strange. Does the batteryCharge work in ioBroker? :thinking:

Seems that I can’t start charging from ioBroker either, only the WeConnect app works :frowning: Also I can’t stop charging from Vag app, sending also logs of you see anything

1 Like

Will check! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.
On SoC topic - Martijn I don’t want to be pain in the… yesterday I checked SoC and seems, even battery state is updated (which I thought maybe isn’t that is why it doesn’t work), flow hasn’t been triggered - probably not at all ? … because I have condition when true and when false, eg. to rule out bad conditions or variable issues…

obrazek

obrazek

I will further test it, this is also for other users eventually to confirm I’m doing something wrong maybe.
I will simplify the flow now and will report back later.

1 Like

No problem at all!
Yes a simple flow would be best. then at least we know if the flowcard is running