[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Filip_Jacquemyn Please restart the app and send a diagnostic report after

sended as requested
febe3174-bd79-4d78-b992-94f02334e0de

but somehow you must have magic influence because now it shows the home position and all the others again.
:pray: :pray:

1 Like

Haha :magic_wand:

I did check the report but it looks to be working indeed.
The update time of your LAT and LON is: 2024-08-28 04:18:29
So looks like that was today :slight_smile:

Let me know if you find any other issues.

PS: the missing flowcards should be fixed upon restart. I noticed HP23 has a bit more trouble with getting the cards, so sometimes you might want to restart a extra time.

Hi. I can’t log in with my skoda enyaq from 2021, i’m i the only one?

@Morten_Jul no issue is there for a while now. Waiting for sdk update

Super, thank you! I look forward to get my Enyaq into Homey.

1 Like

@Morten_Jul there is one thing you can try. No guarantee that it works

But logout from the Skoda app on your phone and login again. Sometimes you get prompted with new terms and conditions

That didn’t worke, buth thanks anyway 6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all, tried to look for the answer here, but no luck. I have an audi Q8 e-tron. I have connected it and most functions work perfectly! I can also see if the car is locked or not. however sending a lock signal to the car does not work. in the app I need to add a pin code. not sure if that is with holding homey to actually lock the car?

@Patrick_Van_Deursen you can set the S-pin in the device settings

damn, and I was searching for that in the app setting, which was empty…

Misread somewhere. thanks!

1 Like

Hi, same problem as Morten_Jul above, cant connect my new Skoda Enyaq. When trying to add new device with the admin user for the car i get an Error, without any other information. And when trying the guestuser for the car it cant find any new devices.

@Vegar_Asen then the same answer applies [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #2857 by martijnpoppen

Ok, i understand. Just wanted to mention that it wasnt only Morten with the issue. Have also tried everything i can think of, restarting app, reinstalled app, logged in and out with both users in the phone app etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried to connet to my Audi SQ6. It works, but I’m missing target SoC.

Not supportet or maybe some issue ?

@bwa please send a diagnostic report

Done. 44264217-b6f9-4405-af82-ac921facdfe0.

I did restart app first, so you could have fresh connecion logs. Hopefully …

1 Like

Hello I use a flow, every Monday for example I restart the application, in this same flow I update my shelly devices (for other uses)

@ARTNOW44 what exactly is the question? :smiley:

1 Like