[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Like this?

2 Likes

Now I did find it indeed in the variable! Thanks for the pointer. Combined it with the iCal function to test it only if I go to the office in the next morning​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I have a question.
How do you log in to the seat app for homey?

I have the annoying problem that when I log in to the Seat homey app, my original Seat connect app on my phone can no longer log in and has problems logging in.

He also loses the connection with homey.
When I remove my car from homey and delete the Seat app for homey, the original app works again on my phone the next morning.

I first thought it was a problem with the Seat connect app, but I have now tried it a number of times, but every time I add my car and log in to homey, this problem starts.

Have you added a second email address or something to log in?

i use the hp 2023 and everything is updated

@Rickert1993 normally you can just use the same login. But you might try a secondary account. I also do that for VW. That will also prevent too many calls on your account, causing in locking you out

ahhh to many calls, i think that happend.
do you know how many calls you can make in the app in a day without locking out?
I update every 5 minutes, but with a secondary account i might have the same problem?

I mainly want to use it to get a notification when my battery is full (the reason to refresh every 5 minutes) and to defrost my windows via a homey flow.

@Rickert1993 no idea. The vag API is really closed of. So nobody really knows. but 5 min might be ok.

Lets try it agein haha

one last question; What is the differense between the normal ventilation and the v2, v3?

@Rickert1993 depends on the car. Not its just. A different command. The both start ventilation. So just try which one works for you

1 Like

Looks like my integration to ŠKODA stopped yesterday lunch, restarts does not seem to help, is this a general issue?
That standard mobile app works…

@Emil_Linder try to logout of the standard app and login again maybe there are new terms and conditions

If that doesn’t help please send a report. Wont be surprised if they changed the API again

Did not help :frowning:

3069e7a3-4c45-4342-a2fe-73e4df7f59bb

@Emil_Linder i see. Theres a strange error
Also already reported in the library: Skoda - "fault filter abort" · Issue #320 · TA2k/ioBroker.vw-connect · GitHub

Lets see if we get a update there

Currently nothing i can do on the Homey side

@Emil_Linder theres a fix in the library. Will fix tomorrow :slight_smile:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.25.3) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: Skoda API change

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Many thanks! Works like a charm!

And the value ”last update” works really good aswell, use that to verify that the connection works…

When last updates gets updated I increase a logic variable for visibility in insights and starts/replace a timer for 30 min, if the timer ends then restart the app and restarts the timer agin… work perfectly.

1 Like

Nice! :smiley:

Hi @martijnpoppen

Noticed that the battery level in the official app (My CUPRA) does not match what we have in Homey.

The correct value, shown in My CUPRA, is 70%.

In Homey, it says 75% (updated four hours ago).

Do you see a reason why they differ? Thanks!

Diag no: acd3cf8e-4764-4ab8-bb0f-caa6c5c3c443

@Peter_Kalrsson also replied on report. But please enable debug in the device settings and send a new report after that :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen

Thanks, but do you know what happened now? I went into the device, checked “Debug” and saved. Whoops, the battery status was updated immediately to 70%.

So, the device held the wrong value for 4 hours, and when I re-saved the device, it woke up and fetched the correct value. This is the main problem here.

The update interval on the device says 5 minutes

Considering what happened, I don’t know if a new report makes any sense, but here you go:

2a8854f0-95f7-4af9-8ec2-80c9b6b0711a

Ps. This is not always the case, usually it seems to work, but yesterday it was like this. I have had the car for only a couple of days.