[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Hey Martijn,
I really love your app. I’m using it with an VW Touran 2023.
Unfortunately I can’t trigger climatisation or ventilation over the app. The other features like open/close or blink & honk work fine. Over the original Volkswagen App triggering the climatisation also works fine. I’ve also activated V2 & V3 and tried to trigger this features. Unfortunately with no success.
Do you have any clue how I can get it running? I really would like to use the climatisation in Flows.
Here is the log ID: 28be1914-dd3c-4723-be50-cf5125313c4a
Thanks! Mike

1 Like

@homey_mike can you enable debug in the device settings and try a climatisation option and after that send a new report? :slight_smile:

Hi @martijnpoppen , thanks for you helped. I’ve just sent you a new log with enabled debug. ID: f9e4099c-7902-404e-bc85-b7ba05f1703d

@homey_mike did you try a climatisation option before you send the report? Dont see it in the logs

Hi Martijn, First of all; thank you very much for making great apps. Without people like you, Homey would be much less interesting. My question; I have an Audi Q5-e and love to pre-climatise it when it is cold. I have tried your MyAudi integration, but I can not start the heating. The strange thing is that I can stop it through your app, after starting it with the “Audi-MyAudi” app. All info is collected correctly from the car into your app and I also can lock and unlock the car. Is there a way to solve this, so I can start the climatiser from your app?

@martijnpoppen : Yes, I’ve triggerd all three Versions (V1,V2,V3) of climatisation and ventilation.
I just removed the car and added it once again and did the same. I’ve sent you a new log with the ID ab75e7b2-c087-47b8-8a9f-13e48a13c6e3

Best regards
Mike

@homey_mike Hmm, annoying. You have the HP23 which limits the log amount. So it’s not there. can you try a climatisation option again and try a report after that, like immediately after it, maybe we have some luck :crossed_fingers:

Hi @paul_schriek

Please send a diagnostic report after enabling the climatiation. But my guess is that it is the same issue for Audi as for VW, as you can see above here

Sorry, my bad. Found out that V3 worked for my Audi. So Enabled V3 climatising, restarted the app, and voila… works great! Thank you. Will donate you a beer!

1 Like

@paul_schriek thank you so much for the beers! :beers:

Hi @martijnpoppen

Have you had time to make the battery temperature measurement available?

@peltsi51 no sorry, i forgot about that :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi Martijn, I gave it another try: 1f681dab-27e1-4bda-80cb-c034d5122219
I’ve immediately sent you the error log, after triggering the action.

Hey @homey_mike
yep i see the error now.

Looks like a malformed authorization header.
I have to check it with the developer of the VW library.

In the meantime you could try to logout and login in the official VW app. Maybe you get some new terms and conditions which might help

Hi @martijnpoppen,
I’ve logged in and out in the official VW App. Afterwards I removed my car once again in my Homey and added it again. No success. I’ve also triggerd another error log to you: 888b2afb-6146-4fca-a473-aee1bbebb672

Best regards
Mike

@homey_mike. Nothing to see in the logs this time. But as said i have to check the error with the other developer

great app, can add my car really easy. thanks!

question, I want to trigger a reminder to myself if at the end of the day the state of charge is too low for my activities the next day (triggered by read in my agenda)

Challenge is that the if part of the apps function is very vast, but the “and” options are limited. This means I cannot trigger a read on the battery. I can only give a trigger if the battery is below a certain level (i.e. myaudi needs to start a flow)

Am I doing it incorrect?

@Patrick_Van_Deursen you can use logic to check the battery. All info is available in tags in the flow.

this is what I would like to do, but in the tag I do not find any variables of myaudi:

I would like to check then the battery stat, and if it is lower than 75% to give a notification to charge the car…