[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Ok, I’ll delete it again and install the e-up as Volkswagen 2020 or newer and try again.

Now it only shows up with 3 parameters: Range, Estimated max range and Is vehicle at home. That’s it…
Restarting the app, gives 3 more parameters. Battery level, charge target (no value shown) and Latitude. All the rest is still missing
With regards to the flow cards available do I only have the following Then - cards available:
Lås (Locked)
Lås op (Unlock)
… battery charge
… climatisation
Start update interval to … minutes
… ventialtion

I usually have many more…

@Michael_Markmoller you are aware that the recent update got rid of a lot of cards due to the changes in the API from VW?

No unfortunately not. Are there anywhere I can see these changes? I have searched without any luck. So Set max charge level must have been removed amongst others?
PS. Is this really all available parameters available?

@Michael_Markmoller max_charge min_charge_limit and target temperature. VW removed these with the change to myVolkswagen instead of We-connect. Nothing I can do about that. So I had to remove them aswell

See my PS. above with the screenshot :slight_smile:

@Michael_Markmoller hard to say, I don’t know your car and the options it has. So if you send a report I can check.

done and thanks. e9e590fe-2e45-4300-b8ff-9374e592a132

@martijnpoppen : Data is suddenly not updating anymore. Last update 2 days ago. Known issue? Simple trick needed to get it to retrieve data again? I already restarted the Skoda app and Homey.

@Erik1986 not a known issue. But did you logout already in the my Skoda app on your phone, logged in again and accepted the terms and conditions?

no updates for my Skoda Enyaq since 3 days. I deleted it but when I try to add it again the app says “no new devices found”.

Skoda App and Web works fine, logged in and out on both versions.

Regards
Daniel

@Daniel_Weber please send a report

Thx 8601aef8-964d-4e53-8fad-e65136984b6d

FYI, testing beta now (on HA) :slight_smile: They implemented also API rate limit check/state

@Sharkys i saw, will update soon

1 Like

@Daniel_Weber looks like issue on the skoda side. Probably a updated API. So we have to wait until the library updates. Nothing i can do at the moment

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.24.2) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: resolve Rate limit
  • FIX: Flash and honk command
  • FIX: lock command
  • FIX: window heating
  • FIX: show connected state

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.24.2) Audi

Changelog:

• FIX: resolve Rate limit

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.24.2) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.24.2) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.24.2) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the TEST version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this TEST version? Install the LIVE version → vwAudiSkodaSeatCupra

1 Like

@Sharkys fyi :point_up:

2 Likes

Testing in progress :wink: Marvelous job Martijn, thank you !

1 Like

I’m almost ready to give up and start trying again in a few weeks, after not updating data anymore (last update 2 days ago) and tried everything to get it back to work. Logged off/on in all ŠKODA apps (old and new) on iPhone, reinstalled all ŠKODA apps (old and new) on iPhone, accepted everything that is possible in both apps, reinstalled app in Homey, even installed the new Test/Beta, nothing helps…

Message: “Er zijn geen nieuwe apparaten gevonden’’ / “No new devices found’’

I know its not your fault Martijn, you do everything you can but it’s just a bit frustrating.

6012b63b-c62a-4309-a4b8-b80fba6a529e

1 Like