[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Starting/stopping worked for my audi last week, but now it’s not working. I cannot help with providing such a list when something works at some point and a few days later it doesn’t. The audi-app is working really bad and slow the last few days.
I was just updating for anyone who it might concern that - at least for me - this does not work at this moment. It was not explicitly directed at you; I sent the diag because I did expect you to aks for it but if you cannot resolve issues at the moment that’s fine.

1 Like

@zakraket no sorry, maybe it came over a bit rude, not my intention. :see_no_evil:
These apps are a bit frustrating as stuff tends to work/not work from day to day.

i’ll keep some eye out on the other integrations but as far as I see, iobroker, homeassisstant and homebridge have the same issues at the moment. VAG is just really unstable lately.

When you do find something that works please let me know then we at least know something worked in a specific version and we can go from that :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problemo :+1: appreciate all the effort that goes into this app. It’s just a shame that VAG creates such a mess of their IT

1 Like

Just FYI, now testing 20 min in Homey with 20 min in HA (previously I got blocked after some time as well). Let’s see if it holds. A pity I learn about being blocked just by finding values not updated (will probably think about Insights Trends)

@VW :poop:

@Sharkys thanks

yeah i’ll try the warning method and the connected capaiblity.
Didn’t have time yet, will try to look into that today.

btw the reason of the rate limit has been found: ISSUES WITH BETA RELEASE · Issue #511 · robinostlund/homeassistant-volkswagencarnet · GitHub

3 Likes

Fantastic, so parking position only :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Martijn,
I added my Enyaq 80 to the Homey. The car is found but the When… card for “Car is charging” is not visible.
What am i doing wrong?

@Wijnand_Adriaens please restart the app and see if that resolves it…most of the time it does

you asked for it :smiley:

Homey VW API Golf 8 Hybrid GTE
works:
start charging
stop charging

does not work:
start clima v1, v2, v3
stop clima v1, v2, v3
start window heat
stop window heat
unlock
lock
flash
flash and honk
force refresh

updates from API:
driven distance
fuel level
inspection days
inspection km
is at home
is moving
oil change days
oil change km
fuel radius
guestimate radius (calculated from battery level and fuel radius instead of battery radius)
latitude and longitude >> most used in flows :wink:
oil level >> 23 days ago but if not drinking oil that can stay at that level for months i guess…<<
charge plug connected >> most used in flows :wink:
charge time remaining
battery radius
parking position >> can also do without the “&z=17&output=embed” on the end as that will work on a phone as well as a regular desktop browser :wink:

never seems to update:
connected ? to what exactly :wink:
remaining climatization time

2 Likes

Tnx. When selecting “and” ther are only 2 options awailable . Lock is Locked and Connected.

• en lås er låst
  • car is connected.

Norwegian app.

@Terje_Hansen restart the app then it should resolve itself

Hey Martijn. Small update: I can’t get the Climate Control working. Simple flow: WHEN flow is start, THEN start Climate Control (start klimatiseren) in AND stop Climate Control (stop klimatiseren) after 10 minutes.

Climate Control in MySkoda app in iPhone works ok.

Am I missing something in Homey?

UPDATE/MORE INFO: I created a favorite flow and start the flow but nothing happens.

@Erik1986 see post: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra. there are a lot of issues with all VAG API’s so currently it’s unclear what’s working and what’s not.

This is not something that i can fix. We’ll have to wait for a proper update

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen there are also things missing…
set charge limit (remote_charge_min_limit)
charge current set
and the setting of the charge current…
would like to try and set this to a value and check if it applies it.
as there is 252A and 254A being returned by the API before i guess we might leave the value open to any 2 or 3 digits so we could also tell it 252 or 254…
this would probably complete my list…

1 Like

Martijn, just if I understand well - this have to be fixed also in your integration, correct ? And after correction the sync limit might be shortened again? Thank you :wink:

@Sharkys correct. Once the lib is updated i’ll update aswell

2 Likes

Hi,
In one of the latest releases many data have been unavailable e.g. for my e-Up using your We Connect App for Homey Pro.#Driven Mileage, #Inspection, Max Charge Current, #Remaning Charge Time etc. has dissapeared. Why?

@Michael_Markmoller unvailable as in data is not updated or the data is not there at all?

I miss the flow cards for Then. eg. Set Max. Charge level to… … is gone and Homey says the card is unavailable.

I tried re reinstall the connection to the car and flipped the toggle menus in the setup window back and forth while saving. Every time I did that more data showed up! I also installed my e-up as and ID car, if that did a difference I do not know.

@Michael_Markmoller i would suggest not to do that. A E-UP is totally different from the VW ID range.

Restarting the app most of the time fixes the missing cards