[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Missing IF time is 20:00 and Skoda battery = 50% accu THEN… ?

So what is it you are missing exactly?

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Is it normal if i press Start/Stop climatisation or Start/Stop Flash or the rest of the buttons. nothing happen on My Cupra app?

@Tarecco please send a report

use a AND card. And car is home

1 Like

0bded657-a8cd-4186-b998-7a12a8e8b31f

btw what is the different between Climatisation V1, V2 and V3?

thanks for your time.

@Tarecco To be honest, I don’t know, I use a external library which has multiple Climatisation options, best thing to do is to test which one works for you. Most of the time the first one just works

@Tarecco can you do the following:

enable debug in the device settings. and then try the buttons again, send a new report after that

@martijnpoppen you mean that option? power user?

@Tarecco that’s not your Cupra device right? :sweat_smile:

i thought homey one, sorry my mistake, my cupra debug is already enabled.

Then can you make sure to press the climatisation buttons before sending a report. there was no record in the previous one

5bd0d8b0-537f-450c-b100-3e140a16aa31

button is/still active (white), i havent stopped it.

oke,

now stopped by itself.

@Tarecco according to the API:

[error] {"error":{"errorCode":"mbbc.dispatcher.obd.rejectedJob","description":"The command was rejected because of energy concerns"}}

but the car is charging right now. bit weird error.

1 Like

yep VAG :man_shrugging:

1 Like

many thanks for your support.

1 Like

A.t.m. stopping and charging has stopped working again for my Audi A3 etron. When I “stop charging” (using a flow) with the Homey app, the Audi app shows this when I open it afterwards:

I tried to stop 2 times, and the error showed just as often.

Diag sent

Sadly, Audi did not implement any option/way to stop charging (other then unplugging)?

@zakraket as already mentioned multiple times. I dont know which functions are working at the moment for Audi/VW

It would really help to provide a list with features which are working and which are not.
I can’t say based on your logs if this feature works since the last updates

As far as I know @bug will deliver such a list for VW.

So based on that list we can take it back to the owner of the library and make sure the commands are getting updated in the proper way

2 Likes