[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@B3rt please send a report after trying to add the car

@martijnpoppen
Just tried to add it again and again the error, here the report ID: 64fb6965-c110-40f0-9d02-f7d7362da34f

@B3rt try the following:

• logout at Volkswagen on your phone
  • login again
  • accept terms and agreements
  • restart vw app in Homey

@B3rt i assume you are already using the Volkswagen app on your phone instead of we connect?

@martijnpoppen
Het is gelukt, ja ik gebruikte al de nieuwe app.

1 Like

FYI, Volskwagen - original app is down for me since yesterday (FYI), but HA and We Connect Homey works for me (without controlling, which I guess will be possible in the future?)

Also reading

There is eg. in Device Capabilities app ERROR state, so it will popup in case of opening the device itself.
It might be also one of the indication…just idea.

Audi app is extremely slow to update (as it is most of the time), but this morning it worked. I switched off the Homey app yesterday evening.
Hopefully it’s not Audi actively blocking API usage?

Can you share a example of that?

1 Like

I really don’t know to be honest.

but please send reports if something is not working.

It would make the Homey app completely useless :frowning: I will activate the app again and see how long the Audi app will keep working
I was thinking about switching the app on and off in flows, f.e. when “enough sun”, switch on app and start charging, and switch off app.

Would that work?

@zakraket sorry again I dont know

As mentioned here:

and:

I don’t have a clear overview at the moment of what works and what not. The library gets some updates every now and then and once there’s a update I’ll immediately update it in Homey.

But please test what you just mentioned and let me know if it works, then we can start creating a list with working features.

1 Like

Sure…

obrazek
(those are the flows within DC app)

And this is how it looks like :
obrazek

And this is how it appears every-time when I click on that device - both web and mobile app.

@Sharkys a the setWarning method :slight_smile:

Yes that would be possible !

1 Like

Depending on your chargepoint you could also have it charging through that.
Just enable once there is enough sun and disable when the sun is gone…
I currently am switching the cp contact of the charger with a dry-contact relay (shelly 1). The car and the chargepoint will know that the cable is connected and start the charging up to the set minimum charge level (if set) and otherwise to full. the SOC % can still be captured from the API.
just have it update every hour when not charging and every 5 minutes when charging if you would like to stop at a certain SOC %.

1 Like

Getting a suspicious high amount of data received events withing a short amount of time. Currently my reresh rate is every 3rd hour

30.11.2023 kl. 19.05.25 myAudi data updated
30.11.2023 kl. 19.05.25 myAudi data updated

30.11.2023 kl. 16.05.30 myAudi data updated
30.11.2023 kl. 16.05.30 myAudi data updated

30.11.2023 kl. 16.05.15 myAudi data updated
30.11.2023 kl. 16.05.15 myAudi data updated

diag: fde86c1e-cad9-41d4-b759-e7529a7e0a7c

1 Like

Will check

1 Like

I’m just using the simple grannycharger on a 220v socket (like you I suppose), but I don’t switch the power on the grannycharger.
I could do that, but I’m not sure a Shelly 1 can reliably do that (I’m assuming the charger/car have a very high starting current/voltage? I had some Shelly 1s get “sticky” because I was switching a 220v adapter for a 20w ledstrip, which apperantly had too high startingvalues…)
Also not sure if cutting the power when the car is charging is good for the car? I currently stop charging through the MyAudi Homey App when solarpower goes down.

How do I change the updateinterval of the Homey app depending on some rule?

@zakraket theres a new flowcard which can set the update interval

1 Like

I looked for it but couldn’t find it (ah heck, that’s because the app was disabled)

I’ll update my flows to slow down updating when nothing is happening. Is there any value that is considered “safe” atm?

1 Like

What do you mean?