[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@bug @Olex looks like theres a update available. Will update as well soon…but this will brick a lot of actions unfortunately :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s looks bricked already…. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Will only get better…. :mending_heart:

1 Like

True
This will that same update as i did couple of months ago. But reversed it as the old API was still alive

FYI, seems to be fixed in the library by TA2k
Keeping :crossed_fingers:

Btw quite nice feature of HA integration - it’s clearly visible, when it got broken

@Sharkys ehm yes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.23.0) vw

Changelog:

• NEW: Update Library
  • NEW: add hidden API helper page
  • NEW: Switch to ID API

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.23.0) Audi

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.23.0) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.23.0) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.23.0) Cupra

Changelog:

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

@Olex @Sharkys @Bug See above :wink:

2 Likes

Skoda still Being Skoda again? Or was this update not for the Skoda remote commands?

@Niels_Rohrig mainly VW. But did update the library. But i think that wont fix Skoda…

@Niels_Rohrig just fyi. But the commands for Audi are already broken for several months. So that you know this is probably not fixed any time soon.

1 Like

Commands for Audi broken. You mean sending commands to the car wont work?
I can receive data but also with the newest test version of the app not lock or unlock the car.
Pincode is correct.
Both for audi a3 e-tron 2016 and a6 tdi 2019
Any way I could help to test anything?

@Rob_Scherpenzeel

Yes

Nope, as said above i’m also waiting for a update. I don’t maintain the API. I make use of a external library. I don’t have the tools to debug the API otherwise I would have done so already

Sorry, was reading too quickly :man_facepalming:

Thank you Martijn, sending diag for eGolf : c2a6dcfb-306a-426d-aee1-3608067204d6

• inspections km not getting updated (maybe I drove insufficient number of km) as well as inspection days
  • when air condition is on, the button stays on regardless of the air condition state, when I disable it, it gets back on even the climat. is not running
  • remaining climat. time never got updated - but it never got updated ever, even on previous version
    obrazek
  • connected reports always YES, regardless it was not working recently (eg. see my update on HA above)
    obrazek, would be nice to reflect eg. API problems :wink:

The rest seems to be working (plugged, moving, home, charging, initiate charging) but this is based on very quick test ride only.

Thank you for restoring basic functionality so quickly :+1: :+1: :+1:

@Sharkys

• I do see it in the logs. Maybe refresh the page? :stuck_out_tongue:

yep commands are not working

I dont see it in the logs either. Will check

yes have to implement something for that one day, but not sure how :wink:

Welcome as always! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did however still see data updated 5 days ago - but maybe it’s because I have driven like only 5km on test drive ?
obrazek
Will see more tomorrow.

And the HA is using some way that can’t be replicated on Homey ? Just wonder, no need to answer that one :wink:

Oh i do see the same value coming back from the API. :stuck_out_tongue:

completely different implementation

1 Like

Hello!

Just testing the new version.
Using VW e-Golf, is the home/away (came/left home) removed?
Can’t find this anymore.

Cheers,
Ole

@Olex shouldn’t be the case
Please try to restart the app

1 Like

I think the card ‘Data has updated’ only should be executed if there was actually status data retrieved.

This evening most of the audi servers seems to be unfunctionally, but still the app is firing ‘Data was updated’.

I did execute API test tool, got my VIN and a few other fields, but nothing data about any status of my car was retrieved.

So this is not an reliable function for knowing myAudi app actually got any useful data. I wish this to be trustful and not fire/exectute if no real status data was retrieved.

Please ??

If not possible or easy to fix, maybe the Data has updated could add the data as a flowtag, then I could validate is to my needs.

@bwa This card was requested by people to know that the server was called succesfully. It’s not checking if data has changed because that’s why you have the other sensors/data. So it’s only a indication that there’s data fetched.

And no i’m not going to add the json to the card. You requested this before. This is a automotive app not a API :wink: