[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

I have not entered the s-pin yet, just polling/read data for the moment.
There seems to be a problem with data for VW e-Golf, it does not recognize when the cars leave/come home. Other data, as battery level and range are not correct, updated 15 hours ago.
Update interval is 15 minutes and force update are 360 minutes.
Any idea?

Cheers,
Ole

@Olex the home/away is based on Homeys location vs the location of your car. So not sure if thats setup correctly. You can set the radius in the device settings

Data only updates when theres a change in data. So not sure if you drove or charged the car in the mean time?

Homey does recognize when I leave/come home.
The car left the house this morning and came home this afternoon, but no update in the VW app for Homey, here it is not home.
The VW app see the car as home for the moment, which is correct.

The radius is 1km, will try a lower one.

@Olex my car also didn’t update looks like VW has issued again

VW is down for non ID cars. Already reported in the library im using

1 Like

I also use a Norwegian energy service app, Tibber.
One of the plugins here, is for Volkswagen.
In this app, the correct state home/away is reported., as well as the battery level.
Just tested this morning, had a trip with the e-Golf, the Tibber app is updated normally.

Is there different APIs in use for the different apps?

@Olex i guess
Im not maintaining the API :wink:

The library above is what im using. Its all reversed engineered as Volkswagen has no official API support

Yes, I know that you are not maintaing the API :smiley:
Just wonder if I could try another API, currently using vwv2.

You can always try :stuck_out_tongue:
But no guarantee it works. It has sepcific mapping for id cars

I’m using the ‘Data has updated’ card, but the frequency of firing this is very odd. My setup is to refresh every 15 minutes, but I get sometime 1 invocation each 15 minutes, other time up to 4 invocations.

I expect only one accurance every 15 minutes

diag id 89413231-0fd6-4016-a510-de3f5328d45a

BTW : Is this a real prove of live contact with the VAG backend ?

/bwa

@bwa sorry but i have no clue what you mean. Did you disable the internal interval? Or something else?

Eeh what? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, sometimes the head and fingers are not in sync.

To explain.

I’m using ‘Data has updated’ card to notify my charge controller that myAudi is alive and getting data. So the BTW question was to get confirmed (or not) that this will fire only when myAudi has a positive communication with the car.

Lately the VAG backed are sometimes very unstable, and I’m trying to handle that the myAudi app actually is not getting current Soc and/or target Soc updates from the car.

It seems like the Data has updated is fired with the frequency at the Update interval is configured

So what I have discovered is that every 15 minutes ( in my setup) the card is fired up to 4 times every 15 minutes.

Did not expect more than one invocation each 15 minutes

Hmm will check that. I was also wondering something about that card lately. I think the integration doesnt consume these settings.

I’ll come on back that

Actually I’m using the data updated timestamp to get an idea of my Car is online or not.

It’s put on the favourite tiles on my Homey to get an early warning about trouble with myAudi in general.

It seems to be a good correlation with the current timestamp and that date, so I can easily se if the timestamp is more than 15 minutes ago

2 Likes

Same here…. Also up to 4 messages.
I now have a timer that triggers every time a update has occurred and run a timer to see if it updates within that time and have it start over. It will trigger another card when the timer is done without being reset by the data updated card. That one will notify that it is not updating….

@Bug so do you mean the data only updates after 4 times updating?

No I also get 4 notifications like @bwa (used to get until yesterday)
The homey app currently does not seem to update at all anymore while the VW app is updating as it should
Send a report after restarting….
As the api helper is gone no way to check what error comes back if any…

@bug guess you missed it [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #2196 by martijnpoppen

Strangely enough the VW app still works……
guess that the iobroker still used the we-connect api that seems to be decommissioned as of yesterday.
We will have to wait until they fix that I guess….
I do see a comment to test the 0.25 version on the post

@bug thats correct. I used the ID API before. But that is not completely integrated :frowning:

Like the actions are not working

Will have a check