[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@martijnpoppen
I guess this problem is also for Audi e-tron 55?

@hstorm all Audi

Since yesterday the (vw) app is not updating anymore, it shows data of 1 day ago.

I tried stop/start, restart the app, after restart it seems to connect but data is not updated.

The strange thing is that I also run HA and connected HA also to the (same) car, this API is still working and updating, only the homey API seems to be freezed and showing old data.

Any tips how to fix this?

@B3rt you can try to logout and login again on your app on your phone most of the time it works after that

when i try to login again i get this:
afbeelding

when device removed and I re-add it again it also gives an error:

username and password are 100% correct

@B3rt did you logout and login in the offical app ?

yes i did

@B3rt can you send a report?

it seems that the problem/cause is at VW itself, I also cannot see any info anymore in the official app the last few days. One moment it works and an other it is not…

Yep noticed at well. I had to accept new terms and agreements today

Looks like all 3rd party integrations is down …

diag: 96bc577c-5a8f-4ac6-ab69-5add601a3947

@bwa what do you mean with ALL 3rd party integrations?

I also tried to connect to my Audi from Tibber, no luck, så I was just guessing, yes

Yeah looks like Audi API down, no5 much i can do :wink:

I tried also Gridio, they seems to use VW login, but this is bullshit. I have always uses the correct password

@bwa almost all VAG brands use vwgroup.io :wink:
but it’s down, only thing you can do is wait

I also tried the web version of my audi, and it fails here as well, buuut I thing the real reason is this: trhotteling ? to many login attempts maybe, but for shure the passord is correct

@bwa it’s down… https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/identity.vwgroup.io

I had connected my Q8 e-tron via Martijn’s Homey app for a long time. It is known that the Audi API did not run smoothly and Martijn is waiting for the current Audi API.
I’ve had problems with the original myAudi app for a week now, which only ran with error messages and could no longer reach my Q8 via Audi connect.
The problem was that the Homey app (caused by the old API?) blocked my connect access from the Audi server to my Q8 for 24 hours. Martijn has already warned in the app not to access the API data too often. Apparently the Audi server is currently also blocking access when data is retrieved from a normal flow using the current (outdated?) API.
I have currently deleted my Q8 and deactivated the Homey app. No more problems since then.
Hopefully Martijn will get the new API soon so that I can reactivate the Homey app.

@Tregobad thanks for the info.
Interesting as im using the new API for Audi. Will check it