[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Hi, thanks for doing an app for skoda. I have a skoda suberb iv 2020. When trying to log in I get error code no Vin when logging with new api. With old I get all status of the vehicle in programming code. Hoping for fix, thanks.

88ffe154-df06-4ac3-8efa-f8d101f72837

@Holoqvist

I’m wondering why are you using the API Helper tool? :thinking:

You can just add the car via the same way you would connect a light bulb.

Hello @martijnpoppen,

Thank you for your reply.
From both MySkoda app and Skoda Webportal I can see updated, real data.

Anyway, I had to disable your plugin since Skoda Service told me that to protect car’s battery in a fuel veichle, there’s a limit about how many times you can check car status when you’re not using the car.

The reason is that at every app request the car needs power from battery to catch parameters and then send them via cellular data.
So when the car stay parked for a “long time” (usually more than two-three consecutive days), this limit is enabled automatically. Once the limit is live, I can just check the car by remote 3 times.

After the 3rd time a warning appears in the app saying the battery protection has been activated so the service will be available again at the end of the next trip:

I don’t know if you were aware of this limit, I wasn’t until yesterday!

Hey @xazac
Yes im aware of the limit and thats why the forced update is only every 6 hours. But you change the limit in the device settings.

Can you try for the mileage to go to the API helper tool and fetch the data there and see what it does?
I would suggest Skodae as a try.

@martijnpoppen I just reinstalled your app and now it shows all data correctly!

EDIT: what “Update interval (minutes)” refers to? It’s 5 minutes by default.
Thanks

@xazac nice!

Update interval is just the ping to the server.
Theres also another force interval which wakes up your car. Its standard set to 360 minutes.

FYI, seems VW API is down for more then 1 day - even official apps are offline, anyone else experience the same ? I can login but no data being synchronized…hmm, now I’m thinking, there was GSM network provider outage here in my area day ago. I wonder if this is not the cause…

Even it says it’s connected :wink:

obrazek

1 Like

@Sharkys seems to work here.

Connected is the most useless feature of this app :joy:

2 Likes

Ou, seems I would need to remove 12V battery then ;-(

Maybe API connected would be more useful in this case :wink:

update resolved by disconnecting 12V battery and performing OBD diag …clearing out all errors and it’s online again (happened to me already in the past, like 2 years ago - not dependent on this app or API)

1 Like

yeah but the weconnect api is always connected… so maybe check based on car updates. will have a look at that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@martijnpoppen is it possible to add sensors for the windows and sunroof? So you you can make a flow, when you lock the car and you forgot to close a window or the sunroof, you get a notification. I know it’s possible with HA, but it would be nice if it can be done by Homey.

@FKok it’s on the todo :slight_smile: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #3 by martijnpoppen

Allright. Thanks for the feedback. Keep up the good work.

Hi @martijnpoppen. I´ve got an e-golf, 2017. Have got it connected for a long time, but about a month ago it quit working with Homey. What can I do to get it working again?
I tried th helper tool, and mad a report. b00d873a-bbfd-40ef-ae13-e46826e068e5

1 Like

@Kjetil_Kvamme try logout and login on the official app on your phone as you probably need to accept terms and agreements

New app update (LIVE: [1.20.5 ]) SKODA

Changelog:

• NEW: add odometer for Enyaq

Just to let everybody know this works (as expected :stuck_out_tongue: ) like a charm! Thanks for the quick update!

@martijnpoppen are there still issues with the Cupra API?

And works klimatiseren by a Skoda Enyaq?

Hi Martijn,

any news on it / API?
The Audi Q8 is still not working. I get some data (f.e. Battery level), but Im cant send the most.

Many Thanks

@Patrick_Meijer only Audi had issues

@Tregobad unfortunately still no update.