[APP][PRO] VThermo

Hello,

I’m going crazy. Today I added 4 new thermostats that control 4 Shellys with a temperature sensor to which the heating valve is connected. I have already successfully put 10 others into operation. But with 2 of the new ones, the temperature is simply not updated or written.

I have a flow that sends the temperature to the VThermo when the temperature changes at the sensor:

I only have the problem with 2, all the others work, the configuration is identical, I see that the temperature symbol briefly turns blue, then immediately black again, so something is happening, but why doesn’t it keep it?

Does anyone have any advice?

Greetings

Philipp

Hi Philipp, I can’t help you, but I can confirm that I have Vthermos that works perfectly and other that seems to have at least 1 degrees of hysteresis even if in the setting it’s set to 0. So it seems that something happens without any reason. Even deleting that not working vthermo, substituting with a new one, I remain with the same problem. Moreover this problem started one month ago. Previously everything was OK with all Vthermos I have. In my case Vthermo take the temperature from aqara sensor and command shelly one. Now, for those that don’t work properly, I have created a flow.

Thanks, i have a flow, and 8 from 10 work perfekty, same flow, very strange. Vthermo isn’t able to take directly the temperatur from the shelly temperatur sensor, the developer has no plan to implement measure_temperature.1 , .2 etc.

I also deleted the Vthermo, added a new one, same problem.

Best regards

Philipp

Since you are updating from a flow (Manual), then you should uncheck “Temperature sensors in the same zone - Other devices”, and see if that works for you.

Hello @balmli , i unchecked it, but the same problem, the flow wirte the temperatur, it becomes blue for 1 second, than black :frowning:

Best regards

Hello @balmli, if i unched “other devices”, then i heve the same effekt, temperature gets blue for 1 second, than vlack, if i check it ist works, but not on the other 2 Vthermos, very strange.

thansk

philipp

Are you using the latest test-version, v. 1.8.2 ?
If not, please install the test-version.

yes the latest beta 1.8.2

@Philipp_Karl I will have a look at it, and come back to you.

@Andrea_Marchisi Are you using the latest test-version, v. 1.8.2 ?
If not, please install the test-version.

@balmli i made a testflow:

Raumthermostat KB doesn’t updates the value

Raumthermostat KZ corretly

Very strange, not?

@Philipp_Karl I fixed a bug, thanks to you.

Please install v. 1.8.3 from this link:

@balmli you are the best, now it work!!!

thanks a lot

1 Like

@Philipp_Karl Thanks for testing, and reporting the issue

Yes, I’m using 1.8.2. The problem stil persists in 3 vthermo.

@Andrea_Marchisi
Can you explain the issue ?

I’ve 8 vthermo. 3 of them do not switch from active to inactive properly. It seems it’s set an hysteresis of at least 0.6 degree, even if in the setting the hysteresis is 0. This is the same when you are above or under the target temperature.

Hysteresis of 0 does not work. Try using 0,01.

Thanks @balmli, that was the problems, really appreciate.

1 Like

@balmli your very underestimated and highly esteemed app stopped working. I had to set my ventilation by HAND!!! UGHH :wink:

No seriously, my Vhumidity is not responding, what to do?