[APP][Pro] Verisure

same here, just got - An unknown error has occurred [unknown_error]

Hi

Does not work for me.
2FA disabled. Uninstalled och installed the Verisure app.

I get exactly the following message:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜dataā€™)

Restarted Homey no difference.

Appreciate any help

Diagnostic report

04c018a9-859e-4477-a598-388d280e0975

And now tried with a new user to use just with Homey, still not working :frowning:

R Noel

Hi,

I canā€™t get the new app to work. Tried reinstalling the app and everything else mentioned in this post.

Canā€™t log in via the app and canā€™t add new devices. Everything worked just fine until this update.

I can confirm that uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again works. When reinstalling, I had to try a couple of times, because on the first attempt I got some kind of error after entering my credentials. So if you experience this, just wait a minute or two and try again until it works.

A question to @norenz: Has the source code been moved? The source code link in the Homey app store only gives a 404 GitHub page.

And another question while Iā€™m at it: Would it be possible to add support for the Verisure climate sensors?

Hi

That didnā€™t work for me, because I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again and again. No success.

1 Like

Im just getting: Error: Encountered an unexpected error value: "undefined after the update. :frowning:
Uninstalled and reinstalled several timesā€¦
2FA is disabled on The Verisure user.

Works great after uninstall/reinstall. Any plans to add support for Climate Sensors?

It took some time to figure out.

1. On Verisure My pages, Login in as administrator with your administrator account, not the same as you use for homey because that is probably limited.
  2. Go to user and level up the homey user to administrator.
  3. Logout from administrator and login to homey account, (still in Verisure my pages)
  4. Go to account and select login credentials. Now when your homey user is also admin you can deselect 2FA.
  5. Save and logout.
  6. Login with your reel administrator and level down your home user again to the most restricted level.
  7. Logout and login to homeysuser to see that you not get an SMS.
  8. Go back to homey and configure your Verisure app, it should now say ā€œsuccessā€
2 Likes

Re-installing the app, disabling 2FA and signing in works fine. Adding and controlling devices also works fine after this, but after a short while I get signed out and need to sign in again.

Error: Request failed with status code 401

Reading the thread this seemed to have been fixed in an earlier version, but this happens to me with the new 3.2.3 version.

Hi

Thank you for sharing. That didnā€™t work for me.

Regards

Should now be fixed in 3.2.4.

I tested 3.2.4 last night and some more this morning, I can confirm that my problem has been fixed. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Btw, something to make sure when testing and getting nowhere, the other day when I tried to set everything up my Verisure account eventually got suspended and I had to wait (or call customer service) to be able to login again. The app gave no such hints, it just failed. So if nothing works, make sure you can login (logout and login again) from the official Verisure mobile apps or the website and that youā€™re not being asked for 2FA. (from 3.2.3 I think it shows successful login better)

Hi again

thanks for the efforts and the update. That solved adding the ā€œhomeā€ main unit to my Homey, but I am still unable to add the other components, keypad, siren and smoke detectors.

I get the same error message as before: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜dataā€™)

Here a diagnostic report if this helps identifying the problem (cdfa1eb8-992e-4215-a6e0-004e20d2ef80)

I am using a dedicated Homey user which has administrator role in Verisure and after setting a PIN code and disabling 2FA I am getting all green att Verisure configure app at Homey. So the login is successful.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

R Noel

Solution for me was any one or a combo of the following things:

• increase the role of my dedicated user profile on Verisure to ā€œadminā€.
  • now I could change the 2FA to single factor
  • uninstall the app on homey
  • reinstall the app on Homey (I am now on v3.2.4)
  • configure credentials
  • re-add ā€œhome deviceā€
    Solved :slight_smile:

This worked, i was able to login. But when i try to add devices i only get Ā«Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜dataā€™)Ā» :frowning:

I got The same issue :confused: :confused:

Have you tried uninstall reinstall?

Roger

Several times :confused:
The last time i got to install The Ā«homeĀ» unit, but no other components.

Hi, sorry, I only use the home component.

1 Like

After the updates 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 i cant log in anymore. Tried to uninstall, re install, create a new admin user in verisure etc.

This is the error message:

Error: Encountered an unexpected error value: ā€œundefinedā€

1 Like