[APP][Pro] Verisure

Thanks! Worked fine for me in version 3.2.4 (220714).

Have you found a solution to add more than The Ā«homeĀ» device?
Im still struggeling, just: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜dataā€™), on all devices (eks home unit)

Hej

Unfortunately no solution yet. Only Home and nothing else. I have tried all of the above and several times and with different users and no success.

So for now I am hoping that it will be solved :crossed_fingers:

If I find one i will share :blush:

Regards

R Noel

1 Like

After I was able to add my devices with the 3.2.3 upgrade and after the 3.2.4 fix for ā€œ401 request failedā€ error things seems to work quite ok for me, however, the 401 error now always seems to appear once after not having used the app for a while and for example turning on a switch, but then trying again it works (this is definitely a pattern).

So I would say itā€™s partially fixed but not 100%. Flows seems to work, but this morning I noticed one of the switches had not turned off, so maybe itā€™s the same there, first request fails but then the following works. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™m super happy to see this Verisure app for Homey and big part of why I bought the Homey in the first place. Itā€™s very very close to being perfect for me. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@norenz i have the same issues.
Currently on version 3.2.4 and the first click on a SmartPlug says 401 error but the second click works.
Non of my flows are working.

Seems like the app is signing my account off after awhile.

Is this a known bug to you?

I still have the same problem, canā€™t log in.

Have you verified that you can login on Verisure MyPages and is NOT prompted for a 2FA (SMS) code?

When this worked for me (a lot of testing made my account suspended for a while), then after uninstalling and reinstalling the app, login was successful.

Strangely enough, after Homey was updated to 8.0.3 I have not seen the 401 errors any more. Right now everything seems to work fine. :+1:

I will not disable the 2FA security for the Verisure alarm. This makes the alarm system vulnerable for attack/hacks as well as the Homey system since it is integrated in Homey.

@norenz The app worked with 2FA security before upgrading. Can I get a link where I can roll the app back to the old working version?

I donā€™t use the other devicesā€¦

Anyone having problem with the app not updating status of the devices after a while? Restarting the app temporarily fixes the problem.

I have the same problem.

Me too

After around 1 day the app cant uppdate agen. Need to restart te app and log back in.

Same here. I have to restart the app every 2-3 days. Can I send a diagnostic report? Thanks

For all of you having issues where the system stops getting data, please install the beta where I will push fixes until problems are solved: Verisure | Homey

Please kindly provide me with feedback if it solves your issues so that the beta can go live.

Then i have added the beta. Il update tomorrow about that status around the components. (for now it is working). But still got the problem with that i cant activate the alarm .

Did you entered the PIN code in the settings for the specific user?

yes i did. I get log in success then i save it and get saved ok. Il try to re add the alarm part agen

geting error when activating "could not change status to ā€œarmed awayā€

that i got after i did restart the app and readding ā€œhomeā€