[APP][Pro] Verisure

44ed253f-f6db-43ae-984d-8ec9a1015716

Hi.

Is there any plans to integrate; When burglar alarm is activated. When a fire alarm is activated? This would be great so i could turn on the lights when alarm is triggered.

Thanks

I still need to restart the app as it stop working
At the last update i removed the app an reinstall it
I have a flow that shall restart the app if crash but thay do not work so had to sett to restart every x min

App ver 3.4.11
Homey 8.0.8

Hi, Iā€™ve added a ā€œHomey userā€ at Verisure webpage. The user is verified and administrator. However when I use the e-mail address as login, the correct password and the 4 digit code in the login. The App-setup just returns an error box. Just a white box that says ā€œErrorā€ and a ā€œOKā€-button. I have verified e-mail and password several times, and still I only get ā€œErrorā€. Any thoughts? (Verisure in Norway).

App 3.4.1.1
Homey Pro 8.0.8

If you could please try again, and if you encounter the same issue, send me a diagnostic report?

I have the same problem (also Norway)

Created a diagnostic report: c5efac58-ae1a-4d2c-af04-2cee331c38e5ā€“

When first clicking Login, the button turns fram grey to green, nothing else happens. Then waiting a minute before I click again, I get the message: ā€œError: Too many step up tokens sentā€ with an OK-button. Clicking this, I get a new message; simply ā€œErrorā€ (also with an OK-button).

1 Like

That error occurs when you still have 2FA active on your account. Please disable.

When will 2FA be integrated

Is it not actually possible to control the state of the Verisure smart plug from Homey? I can add the smart plug just fine, and it shows the correct state when controlled from the Verisure app. But if I try to flip the state from within Homey nothing happens, and in the event list of the device it only appears like Verisure immediately resets the state.

1 Like

Hi,

Not sure, but I may have done something wrong here.
I been using the app for some time now and it has been working great. But lately everytime I lock the yale from the outside with the * the Homey app opens is automatically. I have noticed this when I get home and press the * to type in the pin and it closes the door. When I look in to Verisure app I see the Homey users has unlocked the door. I have no flows anywhere and I just can find anything related. What Im I doing wrong here or is it something else? thank you

Itā€™s happening again unfortunately: no errors, no crashes, but losing connection several times. Restarts required.

probably whenever Verisure decide som cooperate with me

The development of this app has unfortunately stalled. I know that Athom is in the loop with Verisure to make it possible for me to make this app official, but that would require some effort from Verisure side.

3 Likes

Can you add two sites with this app? I have a second verisure system for a separate building

Not possible right now due to external limitations.

Hi !

Maybe a stupid question but do i need an active subscription with Securitas to make it work ?
I didnā€™t see anything at this subject, or maybe i missed it :slight_smile:

Thank you !

Thanks for good work with the app, it has been stable for me since 3.4.10 :slight_smile:

If I can come with a wish I miss two things:

1. On every device, a field with date and time since last updatet data on that device
  2. Support for clima sensors
1 Like

Hi. Get error meesage: username or passord not set when trying to enter credentials. Iā€™ll put my username and password in the app. Whatā€™s wrong?

Hi,
Does anyone know if you can identify the user who has locked or unlocked the door in a flow?
How have you guys solved it?
thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You have to turn off 2FA security first in order to login