[APP][Pro] Verisure

All sensors update when app starts, but seem to not update afterwards.
I.e. the temperature sensors in smoke detectors update frequently in the Android Verisure app, but remain unchanged in Homey for hours.
Is the polling interval still 5 seconds? Are we being throttled? Even 60 seconds would work for my purposes. I’d love for it to be configurable.

Thanks for a great app.

Some functions for the whish list.

Smart lock

• Flow card WHEN: Lock status change (just changed, not "Change to …)
  • Flow card WHEN: Doorbell button pressed

Home

• Flow card WHEN: Alarm status change (just changed, not "Change to …)

Indoor siren and Smoke detektor

• Flow card THEN: Give off sounds
    (maybe set different sounds volume/intensity/duration, for example to use with “Flow card WHEN: Doorbell button pressed”)

Since last update the app has not frozen ones. :+1:

Keep up the good work :clap:

cb94e9a4-d6bb-486e-9dfd-564848dbdfb6

At this point I seem to need to restart the app (3.4.6). Temperature sensors have not been updated for 12 hours.

I’ve used a flow to restart automatically when the app crashes, but it’s never kicked in. Will revert to restart periodically (every hour).

I also have to restart the app at irregular periods of time. It doesn’t crash or so, it just doesn’t receive any data anymore.

I read something about restarting the app in a flow. I have no idea how to do that.

I saw other threads where there was a “System” app of which you can add events into a flow. But I do not have any “System” events to pick from. Where can i find these “System” events to be added to my flow?

I also experience that the stops importing status from Verisure.
What i discovered is when you are in “configuration app” on “My settings page” first time I press “login” button I get error loging in. Next time i pusth the button it goes OK, next time i got error message, next time OK.
So every 2th time it fails, goes OK

Could it be that there is a small bug in the autorization module to Verisure that make the problem that it stops getting info from Verisure?

Go to settings in Homey app, click on Experiments, then activate the Power User. System should now be available.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Yankie!!!

I have an old smart camera added to my Verisure system, would it be possible to add support for that in this homey app? Could then use the temp and movement of this camera in homey…

Is there someway we can help with information or something that can help with finding out why the app stops receiving status updates from Verisure?

Ex controlling smart switches works OK but status updates is stopping and we need to restart the app.

The issue is very hard to debug since it seems to occur at different intervals for each user. For me, I see this issue 3-7 days after restarting the app, which means whenever I try different solutions, I have to wait this time to see if it works.

I’m aware of the issue and working on a solution but it is pretty slow unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks for reply
A debug-file from me want help?
For me the update stops several times a day.
I have made a Flow that if I don’t receive temp update from one specific Fire-alarm-sensor within 2 hour it reboots the app, and that happens several times a day.
But the strange thing is I can still control the smart switches even when I don’t get any updates.

See also this post about the login-screen: [APP][Pro] Verisure - #236 by Oddybear

When is Verisure taking over the app? You said something about this earlier. Still waiting for 2FA security to be integrated

App has been updated and available on test version (3.4.9). It is looking promising but will let it run on test for a couple of days before releasing to live. Please tell me if this version works better for you guys.

5c03c270-fa99-48c3-89cb-21b21c988395
Can’t say I see a difference, sorry. I disabled my “restart Verisure every 1 hour” flow this morning, now no sensors have been updated in 4 hours or so.

Ok so I added handling for the error your encountered. Should work fine now (3.4.10).

Thank you Norenz for trying to solve this “irregular” bug. I have turned off my “restart” flows now. Many others probably did the same thing. So, let’s see how it is going from now on. Let’s hope you fixed it ;-).

BTW: I also had that 3-7 days frequency at first. But the frequency increased to a couple of times a day. I built the restart flows to a 6 hours interval - 4 times a day - and that did the job for me.

EDIT 22 Oct: Update for me: so far, so good!

I had to restart it again this evening. Sensors had not updated in 12 hours.
3.4.10 installed yesterday evening.

I can see that a very limited number of users are still getting crashes, but far less than before. Could you please try restart the app and see if it works better?

Hi, I need to restart it minimum 2 times a day.

Can you please send me a diagnostic report?