[APP][Pro] Verisure

The issues should now have been resolved. Please restart the app.

2 Likes

I have made a diagnostics report and restarted the app today. The message about the license key keep on coming, the same time Homey stops working with Verisure app.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!
Now set up new user (separate e-mail & logon on official verisure site) as administrator. Then removed 2FA and downgraded to limited user rights. Seems to be working steady on Homey now. I will donate asap if I can find my logon credentials for PP, must be 10 years since last time I used it… I will find a way😀

Any chance that cards for lock state change and locked/unlocked by user/method for smart lock will be added?

Thanks for the app. I sent some sponsor money :slight_smile:

The process to create a user account for Homey app needs to be explained better. And the error message when 2FA is active should be much better.

The proces is roughly

1. Create a new user, with your own phone number but a different email address than your main one. Make this user administrator (you have to confirm etc)
  2. Log out, and log in as the new user. You will choose a password. Choose a very strong password to make up for lack of 2FA.
  3. Deactivate 2FA on this account
  4. Downgrade the user from admin to “Read only”, log out
1 Like

When deactivating 2FA today, I got the question why, and one of the options was “3rd party integration”. Then they asked several followup questions, what integration, whether I want Verisure to inprove integration etc. See screenshots (Norwegian language):
verisure-1

Your app page links to GitHub https://github.com/norenz92/se.adamnoren.verisure but I think you made the repo private so we cannot report bugs there anymore. Please make it public again. Maybe we could even help you fix some bugs :slight_smile:

Same here.
I have a flow to restart the app every 6 hours. Of course, this is highly undesirable.
(93dceb2e-4d49-4c5c-b015-f5ffc5d91164)

I also need to restart the app daily, for it to work. Also have dedicated user.

How do you create a flow that restarts an app?

@Henrik_Soegaard
Turn on Power user in the setting at the Homey app.
Homey app, more, settings, experimental, power user.
IF app has crashed
THEN Restart app …

1 Like

The crash/restart issues has been addressed and fixed in 3.4.5.

Any ETA on 2FA security integration?

Even after update to 3.4.5 and one manual restart and a daily restart the app stopped responding to my Doorman. fd600728-bfd3-4006-b757-22dcaa34aedf

After manual restart it functions again… dbaff2e3-ee49-4937-ab0d-f556ad0c8c39

1 Like

Same for me, app crashes after a day.

Same here. 5dfce6bb-c4b0-4dd5-b9d6-7a927afbbfb3

It is not enough to have a automatic restart of the app every night. Today the app stopped after 10 hours.

My app is not working, version 3.4.5.
Tried to restart the app now, getting timeout🤔

The app needs some works but it is in great shape for someone just making it on there spare time.

New test version is out, where I addressed a few issues causing the app to crash. Hopefully that will solve it for the majority of you.

Mostly Verisure homey app is not responding on armed/disarmed alarm status.
When manual app reboot, status changed ok directly.

How is this possible?