[APP][Pro] Verisure

I am also struggling with this.

Made myself a secondary user in Verisure, but cant find where to activate/deactivate 2FA.

Does this user that you login with in Homey have to have a code?
I would like to use the armed/disarmed states in Homey from Verisure.

I have 2 smoke detectors from Verisure that works and shows the temperature, but the arm/disarm does not work.

You can see the 2FA is not activated:

Nothing is happening here:

I have created a new user named Homey Pro. so everything that is changed by homey or in the flows is under the name Homey Pro

I have just resently installed this app with Homey Pro 2023, and there the whole homey app get rely slow and unresponsive. When disabling theb Verisure app all is good again.
The same Verisure app works fine in the old Homey Pro.

same problem here, when i add home or indoor siren their is no problem. But when i add smoke detector or window/door sensor i canā€™t use the app properly.

Same problem here. I can add one device but when adding more devices from Verisure app, the whole Homey app becomes sluggish and even has to be restarted to gain access to remove the extra items added sometimes.

1. Adding more than one device, Homey App starts acting strange
  2. Removing all but one device, Homey App works normal again

Tested 3 times to add multiple devices, all with same issue

Behavior: When looking at device list (device or favorites) they all seem to ā€œrefreshā€ (status icon blinking randomly)

Is this issue Verisure app issue or Homey app issue?

I donā€™t own the HP2023, so itā€™s kinda hard for me to debug. Not planning on buying one either.
Still waiting for Athom to donate me one :crazy_face:

Hi, I understand. I guess you have checked the basics? Seems to be something way off, as described. Any thing to do with the sdk3 descrepancy someone talked about? Strange that the app take down the whole Homey mobile app when adding more than one deviceā€¦ With one installed, it works fine

fre. 28. apr. 2023, 15:11 skrev Adam NorƩn via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

I have multiple devices on my Homey without issues. No, I have not since I donā€™t have any issues.

Hi @norenz thanks for your works, im in Italy and the app give me an error from authentication, i know is only for your country, but if you want to check i attach the logs here :wink:

17217393-50ce-499d-b2e4-11a5ad17bd97

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the Verisure app. As some of you know, Iā€™ve been working on its development for a while now, and Iā€™m really excited about the progress weā€™ve made so far. However, thereā€™s a little bump on the road at the moment.

I recently sent a few emails to Athom regarding some integration issues weā€™ve encountered. Iā€™m eagerly waiting for their reply and their input on the matter. Until then, Iā€™ve decided to put a hold on any further development on the Verisure app.

During this time, I regret to inform you that I wonā€™t be able to provide any support or assistance for the Verisure app. However, there is something you can do to help move things along. If youā€™re a user of the Homey Pro 2023 a Verisure app enthusiast, you can reach out to Athom directly and express your concerns about the issues. Your feedback and voices can play a role in pushing for a quicker resolution.

Rest assured, once I receive a response from Athom and we have a clearer path forward, Iā€™ll dive right back into the development. I appreciate your patience and understanding during this temporary pause.

Thanks,
Adam NorƩn

3 Likes

Gi, thanks for your feedback, already sent a mail to atom regarding this issue so hopefully they will fix it. I think there should be an easy fix, as one sensor works fine, but after adding others, the whole homey app is flickering every other second

At holiday in Thailand now, but if you have any ideas and a test version, i would love to try it mid July

For now thanks again

fre. 23. jun. 2023, 01:10 skrev Adam NorƩn via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

Thanks a lot for your amazing work!
Do you have any example what we should demand from Athom? Just to support you and this app or is it something specific in developing the HP23 software?
Have a good one! :pray:

Iā€™m experiencing the same problem as many others here, when Homey and/or the Verisure app is started everything is sluggish and unresponsive. However, after a few hours up to about a day the app somehow loses connection to the alarm status (while all the devices still work fine), and when that happens the sluggishness disappears.
Of course that means that I canā€™t use the alarm status in flows, but the Yale Doorman app works and I can keep track of the alarm status from there even if itā€™s far from ideal to use two separate apps for basically the same thing.

The Verisure integration is one of the main reasons that I bought a Homey Pro, so I really hope that this issue can be resolved quickly. Iā€™ll report this to Athom as well.

i would really love it if it where a possibility to control the heatpump in the verisure app. i have a panasonic vz9-ske with verisure heatpumpcontroller Panasonic varmepumpe - Fjernstyring av varmepumpe | Verisure. thank you for your great work on this app!

Any other Verisure and Homey / Verisure users who got this recently?
Iā€™ve a feeling this will impact usability having Verisure controlled by Homey.

What do you think?

EDIT: chatted with Verisure whom will not disclose what this limit is. But today has not been a busy day in terms of activity in my house and still I hit this magical threshold. Not to optimistic at the moment in maintaining an automation setup based on Verisure and Homey in this case as from what I can see - it will break for me once they will start to ā€œenforceā€ later this autumn.

4 Likes

I got one now as well.

Same here.

Same here!

Me too

Ditto