[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

If all goes well, I created a GitHub for it, I have no idea if I did it right, it’s my first time.
Can you check if anything is missing?
Link of the hit hub
Thank you!

Robert is not the maintainer of this app. But your git issue is sufficient, its just up to the maintainer from there. Unfortunate part is that he is likely very busy with other real life things.

the TS0042 2 gang wall remote does not work with Homey PRO 2023
i made a Github bug report

Ah okey thnx! We wil see/ wait

Well, you missed that there are two other people already asking for the same device to be added: Issue search results · GitHub

1 Like

Has anyone tried connecting the Bseed (Tuya) Zigbee shutter control to Homey? The connection is only shown as an on/off switch and does not work!

https://www.amazon.de/BSEED-Rolladenschalter-intelligenter-Jalousieschalter-erforderlich/dp/B0B2JYFJZT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2PRGAQHWQCOC1&keywords=bseed%2Bzigbee%2Brolladenschalter&qid=1702758965&sprefix=Bseed%2Bzigbee%2Caps%2C78&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

_TZ3210_wdexaypg TS110E
At first glance this recently supported device seems to work.
But some function do fail.
I can not control to dimming and on/off from the homey.
Also in the https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee it shows an ? mark at the end.
Pls let me know if i can do something to debug this.
Regards,

How/where can we see when there is an update? And what has been added?

If you have auto-update selected, homey will install any update automatically. When not, watch this thread. It will be discussed here.
Compatibility of devices is shown in the opening post.

Only I have the timeout 10000 problem with installation of the Test version?

I recently purchased some Immax Neo Door/Window sensors but they were recognised as an unknown device. I’ve installed the test version. The manufacturer ID is _TZ3000_9eeavbk5 and the device ID is TS0203.

I don’t see this ID in the list but I saw Immax / DoorWindow-Sensor-ZB3.0 (Test version only) without IDs. Does anyone has this type of sensor? Do I have to wait for the exact support? Any magic?

No idea its still a working app or nah, but any idea about how to add zigbee devices without unknown zigbee device tag and a simply on/off function? Bought some cheap motion sensors and temp and humidity sensor but cant add just 1 with no issue.

For wifi devices i learned this raw flow coding thing, but now its new again and need help. I read almost everything above but still no idea how can i add the devices to work. Thank you!

You have to wait for an app update and hope that it will support your device. There are no workarounds (at least with just Homey).

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Christopher Charpentier - OT - Complains about Athom/Homey in [APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

I’ve fixed my issue a PR created with the fix.

Here’s a script you can run like once a day, which alerts you if any update is available.
It’s packed in an import-able flow:

Go to homey.app store Tuya zigbee app page.
Hit “View change log”.
Especially for the Tuya zigbee app, also follow the “View source” link on that same app page;
In there you’ll find the list of supported devices
Such a list would be unpractical / impossible to add to the changelog.

Yes you’re right, now finding a 2-gang relais module that will work. Or I buy a Shelly, but I rather have a Zigbee device.

This one in 2-gang works for me with the latest ‘test’ version of the app
MOES Tuya ZigBee 3.0 Smart Light Switch Relay Module 1/2/3 Gang Smart Life/Tuya App Control, Works with Alexa Google Home Yandex (aliexpress.com)

Top, just ordered one. Thanks!

just go for something like shelly relay module or switch, that just works (wifi).
[no dimmer]