[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Allright!

An in-wall dimmer with power monitoring capability!

With and without neutral, they have a bypass for ~10 euros and the unit itself is ~21 euro. Interesting.

Just wanted to let you know - after update of your app few days ago it found the 3 socket power strip. I haven’t done anything else with the Homey. However the 1 socket power strip is still recognized as Basic Zigbee Device only.
As for RGB GU10 spotligh, I am aware of the limitations, however these lights tend to disconnect from Zigbee network by themselves. This happens about once a week. Now even after resetting them, they do not enter pairing mode (blinking) and still not found in the app. I’ll give it a little time and try again, possibly returning them if they keep doing this.
And third - I tried to install the Lidl app, but gor message “An unknown error has occured [incomplatible_app_version]”. I have last 5.0.0.-rc.50.
Thanks for the hard work and hope you all enjoyed Christmas!

Just read 4 posts up and there is ur answer.

Guess I will add to this discussion. I also have the lidl door window sensor, but it will not report tamper and/or contact values.

Last known value is always unknown and it does not work in any flow.

Good afternoon @johan_bendz , after 24 hours one of the 3 sensors started working ?
now i have 1 working on the lidl app 1 not working in the lidl app en 1 not working instalt on the Tuya zigbee app …

Strange? I can not control the effects and the speed. Is that only a problem that i have?

Does anyone use a Tuya aroma diffuser in Homey?
If so, which one is working in Homey/this app?

Can’t find it in the listed supported items…
So, probably nobody is using “…a Tuya aroma diffuser in Homey…”

Control of effects and speed (and color) is only available in flows, is this where you are unable to control the lights?

Hi Pavel, it’s partly implemented and I have started to look into adding the different devices that use it.

I didn’t now this. I was speaking about the “normal” control funtions.
I wil try it with the flows

1 Like

Thx, I checked that list of course. :slight_smile:
But since it seems relatively easy to add devices to Tuya (app) I was wondering if someone succesfully connected one, even if it was only for on/off…

Hi @Mori_M do you have a socked or lamp that function like a router in your zigbee network? for me was it the solution for the problem !

Just as an FYI, my Motion Sensor (lidl) started working since .26.

1 Like

Hi, sorry for my English ^^, I’m French. I want to buy the Homey Box Pro, I have lot of equipment works with Smartlife and a Hub Zigbee Tuya.
This is my equipment list:

GLEDOPTO ZigBee LED ampoule intelligente 4W E12/E14 Dimmable RGBCCT :

Télécommande 3 boutons + Interrupteurs volets roulants :

Zemismart Tuya Zigbee interrupteur poussoir

GLEDOPTO zigbee contrôleur mini smart TV LED bande lumineuse kit 5V usb rgb + cct

G LED OPTO Zigbee maison intelligente RGB lumière blanche chaude 5W GU10 LED

Capteur de température et d’humidité Tuya Zigbee avec écran LCD :

Capteur de mouvement PIR, WiFi Tuya ZigBee:

Capteur de porte intelligent Tuya :

Lonsonho Tuya Zigbee Module de commutateur intelligent sans neutre 220V:

Mini détecteur de mouvement intelligent ZigBee 3.0:

G LED OPTO Zigbee maison intelligente RGB lumière blanche chaude 5W GU10 LED:

So befor buying a Homey I want to know if my equipements Zigbee Tuya works with the box ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Raph.

Start at the app store to see if you can find apps for your particular devices. Also browse this forum to find more information. We’re not going to walk through your entire list to see what is supported and what isn’t.

1 Like

I find this:

There is only 2 equipments compatible ? So my equipments don’t works with Homey :frowning: ?

Thnaks.

There’s also a GLEDOPTO app that may support some of your devices.

Hi,

Just received my tuya zigbee smart (metering) socket.
Device could not be find by the tuya app (running v5)
Got the interview:
Model: TS0121
Manufacturer: _TZ3000_vtscrpmw

Can this be added?
I also got the raw interview data if needed.