[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Hello !

After update in my homey, i have lost 2 devices, that do not work anymore.
2 * _TZ3000_vp6clf9d (4 ways gangs)

I have open an issue here

Thanks for any help, have a good day

Hello everyone, I see that this forum is about Tuya. I hope you can assist me. I’ve come across a fantastic sensor on the internet that can be connected to 240v. According to the description, it is also highly sensitive, and you can check the sensor’s capabilities through the following link: Tuya ZigBee mmWave Human Presence Sensor met Luminantie MicroWave Radar Detectie PIR Bewegingssensor | Fruugo BE. The issue is that it seems not to be recognized by the app and thus cannot be added yet. I hope you can help me with this! Best regards, Michel

1 Like

I have gone through the forum, and apparently, the sensor has already been discussed. There is even code available for various sensors Tuya version 0.2.25, but it still needs to be updated, as far as I understand. I’ll wait a bit for the update. Do you have any idea when it will be available? Anyway, I want to thank the developers for their efforts! Regards, Michel

Hello,

Did you remove the support of some devices ?

When i try to add device from the app, the list is reduced & for example i can not find any 4 gangs switchs or remotes, even if they were supported in last version.

I have only a 3 mobile phone page list, 30 devices.

Thanks for your answer :wink:
Have a good day.

ok, i have find the solution myself.

I did use the test version for a while, and then Homey update process has proposed me the latest stable version, that does not propose the support of these 4 gangs devices.

Switching to a test version solved then my problem.

1 Like

Hey, sorry to repeat my post, but I bought a LCD temperature and humidity sensor from aliexpress, it wasn’t supported by this app, did a CLI install and added the name to the drive in the file, installed the app, connected the zigbee device, but now the app is not showing the Humidity or the Temperature… It’s a line with “Last value unknown”. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? It’s connected for 2 weeks now and nothing.
This is my device:

missed this one, but yes there are lots of zigbee related problems since a generic “update” (f#ckup) from Atom on march 2 or so.

see Homey don’t find zigbee units after last updated to version 10.0.6(09.02.2024) - Questions & Help - Homey Community Forum

@johan_bendz first off many thanks for the pletoria of supported devices that are cheap, well available and usefull!!

I bought a 4 channel relay board. when I paired it, any of the 4 buttons activated all 4 relays at once.
can i help diagnose this - maybe by sending you a unit?

then another question; last weeks I had LOTS of trouble with disconnected/unreachable zigbee devices due to the generic update of Atom. I think they deleted the experimental app from my system. I can hardly believe that even if your app is not bugfree yet - it would affect any other then the devices in concern?

Hi @janklamer, thanks for your kind words :smiley:
Please have a look at github first and see if your device has already been reported, quite a few devices in there…

If your device is not mentioned I would appreciate if you could create a new issue ar Github. If your device is already mentioned and you can add value to the isse please do so. I’m always thankful for any aid, sending me a device or a donation for a device is much aprechiated.

…and, as you say, it’s not likely this app brings down Zigbee devices added to other apps… and the logs I have does not indicate anything like it.

*To all:
test version is still test version since there are bugs to kill… once fixed I’ll update Live.

1 Like

I have found a “solution” for this bug:

I’ve created a new numeric variables with value 4, and then using Better Logic Library app in a flow (as described below), I was able to make buttons work good without purchasing any additional gateway and changing modes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello.

I have just posted a request as instructed above on github for Tuya roller blinds motor. Have a nice day :grinning:

Translation from Dutch to English:

3 working modes

1.Inching mode: Turn on channel 1, channel 1 will be closed automatically after 1second. The inching time can be set in the APP

Other channel is same as the channel 1. You can also change the inching time on the APP and should enter the self-lock or interlock mode

2.Self-locking: each channel could be turned on/offseperately.

1. Connecting mode: Turn on each channel, other channels will be turned off automatically.

If you want to change the mode, you have to press the mode button

ehh none of these 3 modes describes “all at once” ??

Sorry I read it too fast.
I had the problem that only 1 relay turned on at a time. I thought maybe the problem you are having is in the different mode.

I have the same problem here. Have had discussion with Johan and Homey. Homey is pointing to Johan that his app is causing the problem en Johan is pointing to Homey that his app is not the one which is causing the problem. Since I have reduced my number of Zigbee(Tuya) items it is getting more stable. Before thatI experienced multi Zigbee crashes a day. Now it is already 5 day’s without any crash

Hey Guys,

I see that the Tuya App, installed an incorrect driver for one of my Smart Wall Switches, is there any possibility to change which driver will the device use?

see Below:

and this is what is installed

Any suggestions?

@johan_bendz , any suggetions?

@Alex069 is this device dual listed under both drivers?

If so, can you point out on the driver where this appears? If not, suggest uninstalling and choosing the “right” icon.

Hey @shahzadsk , so uninstalled and reinstalled the new device, and selected the correct device.

Now everything is workin correctly.

Thank you.

Hi Alex.
Hmm, looks like the id has been reported by different users for different devices. A quick search show it should be a wall switch. I’ll fix this in next update.

1 Like