[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

@Jurgen_Heine and @Dikootje do you know what problem this is ?

i think i haven`t waited long enough. the unit self does what i needs to do. only up and down are no right for my modle is that something you can add to switch it?

1 Like

Exellent work!

1 Like

They work for me also the switch but up and down are upside down up is down and down is up

Sorry wrong discussion.
:frowning:

@Mark1541 and @Wesley_Witjes I will look if it’s possible to make a setting to turn arround those buttons. Otherwise I add a new device with those buttons turned arround. No ETA yet, just moved into new house, so time is limmeted.

1 Like

Great thank you

Thank u!!

A new version is now on test. This version has a device setting to switch the buttons. I don’t own a cover myself so I could not test it. Please let me know if it’s working. Otherwise send error report.

1 Like

Tested right away works great!!

2 Likes

Great it works only thing I miss now in this version to set a mood. In the older previous version it works very well @Jurgen_Heine

Try test version, it’s fixed there for me.

1 Like

Thank you now it works

Great work !!!

Hi fellow Homeys,

It has been asked before, but that has been a while. Is it still not possible with this app to add or change the color of a led strip connected to a Tuya led controller?

Thanks for your answers?

Regards,

Dennis

I guess you can change everything by calling upon (tap-to-run) automation tasks

1 Like

Hi @Dennis_van_Dinter, sadly it’s still not possible. But you could use scenes in flows in combination with tap-to-run as @Hannes85 mentioned.

Thank you both!

Hi everyone,

I just added my device via the smart life app. It worked the first few minutes via Homey. Could switch it on and off.

When I just opened Homey (15 minutes later or so) I noticed an exclamation mark, pressing on the device it gives an error device temporary unavailable
 Any ideas?

The plug still works via the smart life app. The plug is like 2 meters away from my WiFi mesh netwerk

I also tried to readd it
 Same thing happend. Works for the first minutes then it stops

I am using the Deltaco SH-P01E but cannot get the energyreadings in Homey. it works in the Tuya app but the info is not transfered to Homey.
Could this be solved ? or have I done something wrong when setting the things up ?

Hello everybody,

My Tuya cloud app is frequently crashing for a few weeks now.
Are there more people with this problem?