[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

When you operate a socket f.i., don’t you get the “missing capability: onoff” error message?

hi there
I have a problem.
the communication between homey and the tuya radiator knob,
if i change temprature in homey in the radiator knob itself it changes in tuya app too.
also when i change the virtual thermostat it changes in the tuya app. only then will it not be passed on to the homey variant. even when I adjust it in the tuya app, nothing happens in the homey…

Long time lurker here, but created my account to thank you for this lol,

Think i have spend about 10 hours if not more trying to fix it but didn’t work, thank you very much!

If you updated to the last testversions, you need to remove and re-add the thermostat because the app was changed to use thedevice scale factor. This way you don’t need to use the *10 in your flow.

But there is stil abug in the device. Jurgen will offer a new testversion soon. So please for the next test version. install and re-add the thermostat after the update. Th ethermostat should have the correct temperature scale and step count.

what happens if you press SAVE in settings menu of the TUYA app.

I just paired that thermostat 2 hours ago. so it couldn’t be that.
I’m waiting for the update.
thanks

Unfortunately not working for me… :cry:

It’s surely caused by the *10 in the flow. The “new” test version is using the scale for the device, so you should set the temperature from your thermostat directly.
The current version has a bug where the max value of the thermostat is x10 higher than it should be. That’s fixes in the next version, but needs a new pairing.

The app just stopped working for me, already added devices dont respond. And if i try to add a new device it says “please configure app first”. IF I go into config this is what i see when i press save.

Tried both stable and test version

@RonnyW , your last PR is now on test. Thanks for good work :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Wondah, you can complain here, but you should complain by Tuya. It’s not my choice on how it should work, but it’s the way Tuya wants. It’s better then not able to connect at all. Together with other community members we try to get users to connect their Tuya devices to Homey.
@DjTail It’s literal couple post above…

The update is online. You can try…

@Renzo too. The max range should now be ok for the thermostate. Just re-add please after update.

got the new version of the app.
and reconnected the thermostat to the tuya app and re-added it to the tuya cloud but made no difference.
if I change the temperature in the cloud app, it also changes in the tiua app,
When I change the flow temperature, nothing happens.
and if I change the temperature in the tuya app, nothing happens in the homey cloud app either

That’s a Tuya cloud issue. Plese check the other post from yesterday until today.

Thx that did it, did’t check so many post back

I just did that
tuya app listens to tuya homey(when i change something in the homey tuya it also changes in my phone tuya app)
tuya homey does not listen to the tuya app (when something changes in the tuya phone app, nothing happens in homey)
and the tuya app and tuya homey don’t listen to the advanced flow

Did you select all the services as mentioned in post 1. It sounds like you forgot Device Status Notification…

this is wat i do/get

Thanks! Not that much work and it is fixed!

My wife said:“So, they present a new device and then immediately break the current ones?” :smiley:

I also re-linked my account again, and reset the thermostat to factory settings and paired it again. without success the same story as below the problem remains