[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Sometimes you need to restart the Homey Tuya cloud app and the add a device based on the Homey Tuya cloud app.
I think it is re retrieving the devices from Tuya cloud after restart

It’s just not supported to use as device:
https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.tuya.cloud/Tuya-cloud/test/

To connect it with Homey, pls read the first post and look for the ‘RAW commands’ howto. It’s a little more effort, but it works fine.

Thx; I started to make an adv. flow in homey pro 23; The Tuya cloud card shows 3 tags: Apparaat id, Functienaam, Functiewaarde. For some reason these tags are not available in e.g., the “DAN” cards.
In the standard flow I was able to send the 3 tags to What’s app.

Is there a difference in Std flow and Adv flow?

Hi, you have to have the cards connected to eachother by drawing lines, after that, the 3 tags become available to other cards like the Then (“Dan”) cards you like.

Xmpl:

Ha, the basics.

Interestingly, there are also tags available for cards that are not connected.

Another Tuya question:
Currently, I have an hourly update of , e.g., temperature.

Is there a command to get temperature on request?
Is there a more frequent way of getting updates?

Hey @Harry_Inia - as far as I know there are three ways to get an update sooner from these devices

• Recycle power (force update)
  • When the value deviates from the previous value measured by more then 5% (i think - would have to look up exact value) - it generates an update (by measurement)

and this also brings us to the last way to force update - hold your hand around the device and warm it up - but generally speaking you’ll be the quickest by just rebooting the sensor.

Cheers,

Vince

Hello everyone,

first of all thank you for your work.

I have an error that appears when I try a Tuya scene

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘map’)

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Thx Vince!

Is there a way to make a device icon and have the Temp & humidity sensor visible as a regular device on the dashboard?

Did you get it fixed? Having the same problem

Yes, look for the ‘Raw commands’ howto at the first post of this topic.

The more I read Post 1, the more I find
 :wink:

Post 1 is the gift that keeps on giving :slight_smile: that- and the patient reminders of @Peter_Kawa that really- you should read post 1. Went through the learning curve myself as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx Vincent, and additionally, it’s the same system for many other app topics as well.

1 Like

I think I will read it again :wink:

The Tuya temperature comes in as, e.g., 200 i.s.o. 20,0. I thought to do a quick divide by 10, but that is not that straightforward to do calculations.
Any quick hints?

In the advanced virtual device you mean? Pls provide usable info, it’s complicated as it is already :wink::wink:

I resolved that in an advanced flow like this:

It is that simple
; thx!

Hye, can annybody help? i bought a qnect contact senor.
My tuya clud en evrything is conected, i dont get anny errors but homey cant find it. anyboddy that canb help me?

Is it connected to your tuya hub? Is the product suported on the app on homey?

no hub it via wifi but its conected to the tuya app.
It should be its an door/window sensor