[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

@Jurgen_Heine I also had issues with the app and had to restart it several times each day. Did read your remark of the “Smart Plaffoniere”. Have five of these lights and some of them had the color set to 100%. Did change the color of all the lights to 50% and have no longer issues and the app is running for 24 hours now without a restart.

4 ou 5 deconnections yesterday, it become unuasable…
My internet fiber line looks solid, smart life app works pretty fine, but tuya cloud in homey is just unusable for me. I’m going to unpair tuya and homey untill better solution…

Homey’s networking can be quite unstable. Do you have any other Homey apps that use WiFi to connect to devices? If so, do you have any issues with those?

@Fred_Boogaard, it should work at higher levels, but somehow I saw strange values.

@Jean-Marc_Richer, sorry to hear that’s still not working properly. I am still looking for a solution, there are more people reporting same problem on Github. Tuya has set minimal polling times on their API. The app isn’t working properly anymore with those minimal polling times. You can authenticate once in a minute now and getting device information once in 10 minutes( a month ago they added this with 5 minutes). Instead of getting device information, the apps get’s an error message now.

Thanks Jurgen. Please, keep us informed !

Dear Jurgen,
The Tuya app for Homey is since some days not working correctly. I have to restart it several times a day.
Before it worked great.

PS: the tuya app on ios is still working fine.

Maybe you can help me/us out

1 Like

There is new version on Test. This is a potential fix for the errors recently reported.

Upgrade done. Let’s test !! Thanks.

Version is still 0.0.9, normal ?

Update to V0.0.12 done. I let you know if the bug is fixed.

@Jean-Marc_Richer, 0.0.9 is normal version, you have to install the test version in link. test version is 0.0.12

Don’t know why it was still 0.09 after install. Installed again and now it’s 0.0.12. Sounds good

Hello Jurgen,

i removed “Smart Plaffoniere” from the smart life app. it wasn’t present anymore in homey. Things improved a lot since. Unfortunately the app still crashes after a few day’s. Can you give me another pointer what device is causing this behaviour?

Pre-restart: 954cce28-7f15-447e-b12f-45419cfb2bf6
After restart: 87cb470d-2abc-4390-99d4-c939b706731d

Installed V12 now and havent tested that one specific. Issue above was on V11 i think.

Kind regards,
Ralph

People, watch your flows. I see crash logs where lights are turned on and off multiple time in a second.

Who are you talking ? Everybody ?
No issue since yesterday for me. Works quite well since upgrade. Fingers crossed

No, not everybody I hope. But I see a couple of crash reports where lights are turned on and off multiple time in a second.

Good evening everyone
I’ve got a lot of deconnections since yesterday … annoying.
I’m remplacing all my Tuya stuff. It became unusable for me
Too bad

Perfect; you can make me a listing. I will buy them of you. For me, they have not become unis.

Hello, I tried to add my tuya rgb led strip for a couple of days now. But it does not work.

Set the log in credentials and country code for NL to 528. But it says no devices found when I try to add a light.

Tried smart life and tuya app, also tried azerbaijan with county code 31…

When I fill in completely wrong login credentials I get the same thing, no devices found.

The strip works perfectly with the smart life and tuya app…

Running V0.0.12 for a few days and the lights are not always switched on or off by homey. Without restart of the app a few minutes later the switch on and off commands work well.