[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

I have found an interesting behavior with a Tuya Wall Socket. The socket is always ON and in the socket there is a water heater with thermostat which switches the heater ON and OFF. The socket reports power consumption to the cloud and I receive the cur_power messages. When there is no power consumption (heater off) I receive 0 W, when there is power consumption (heater on) I receive the actual value. All fine until following scenario: socket ON, heater OFF => I receive power consumption 0W, then perform either a Tuya Cloud app restart or a Homey reset, then when everything is online and the heater is still OFF I receive the last power consumption that was greater than 0 (say 1500 W) before the app restart or homey restart. All goes back to normal after there is a change of status of power consumption (heater switches back ON).

I suspect when consumption is 0, there is no such value reaching the Homey app because checking the Tuya log in IoT Tuya web, there is no such 0 W value in the log file. So I guess there might be a status message sent instead of the 0 W power consumption. So the message I guess is received in the app but also the last power consumption value is still there.

Does any of you found this issue, too.? Is there hope for a fix considering there is no real maintenance support available anymore?