[APP][Pro] Tapo

Van you please add the following Mac addres?
F0-A7-31

Hi, this was not found. Can you help?

Brg
Tor Martin

can you please add the Tapo p100 mini smart wifi plug?

Thanx

I bought two P115 but I can not add them. When i try to the “page” just disapears. Can it be that the MAC-address needs to be added?
98:25:4a:7e:c5:ac
98:25:4a:7e:c2:c0

Thank you in advance!

I am also trying to connect my P115 to Homey but the “IP window” disappear instantly.
Could you please add 48:22:54

What happens if you fill in the IP-adress of your P115 (you can find it in the TAPO-app on your phone)

Hey, great app, thanks! My P115 connected seamlessly. It switches the socket on and off, but it doesn’t measure the power consumption (even in the native application it is measured). Why? Can you look at it? Thanks

1 Like

This is exactly the problem I have! I literally tried everything to get it back, couldn’t really find anything about it and decided not to waste anymore time on it. What I do expect btw is that something happened during DST transition past week.
My P115 says his last data collected was from 56 years ago haha! That means he could have been the first smart plug ever to meet Martin Luther King. (yes I looked up what happened 56 years ago to the day…)

Hey, glad to hear it worked for you. it is not measuring cause it is not implemented yet.

Should I wait for this to be fixed or return the smart plugs and buy something else that works better?

Ah, ok.
Hopefully you are going to implement it soon

Thanks again,

Did you try to fill in the IP from one of your plugs instaed of a general ip when trying to connect?

Don’t even get that option to fill in the ip. When I choose to connect a plug in the Homey App the “page” disapears after choosing to add a plug.

See video here: https://jumpshare.com/s/HMaV5yX47AFjM1IHIgJi

I get this screen (with all 3 Tapo-devices I connected with Homey):

Did you try to use another browser?

Didn’t think about adding them from the webapp… just trough the app in my phone :joy:.
Seems to work… but I will know if it worked correctly when I get home from work.

:+1:

Yeah I tried all ways possible to connect, And it did connect after a few tries… But as I said, stopped working past week.

Mate, yes it totally did. Made a flow for it, tested it and it was perfect. I made a simple flow to get notified when our washing machine is finished… 2 floors up haha. Thought this was the perfect solution! so keep up the good work my man.

FLOW IS IN DUTCH, SORRY :heart:

Is there any way you can add the tapo TL135E bulb to the app?