[APP][Pro] Tado° community app (met geofence & verw. capaciteit) (NL)

Will only be able to do this next week, perhaps someone is faster… Thanks for the efforts Martin!

Update: it didn’t occur this time!

The issue occurred here around midnight, will keep you posted asap

Kan je eens kijken op het device welke modes je nu ziet voor de thermostaat? Ik start net de app in CLI en ik krijg in 1 keer de default modes (auto/heat/cool/off)…

wat ik wel zie in de Tado app zelf is dat als ik de de actie in de instellingen verander naar timer voor 30 minuten ik dat niet zie op de tado app, die geeft een andere override, lijkt net of het fout in hun interface gaat

Ik heb nu deze, Martin

Heb je de source ergens, zodat ik wat kan testen via CLI, of is dat niet nodig denk je? Kon op Git en Bitbucket niets vinden.

Doe maar niet, want ook bij installatie van oude versie krijg ik de waardes niet terug in het device😑

Martin Verbeek

Oww, da’s minder, Martin

Ik verander de capability met volgende update on-the-fly naar een custom id. Werkt in test.
Ik voeg nog de Timer mode toe (werkt in test) en check het andere issue, dan release…

1 Like

Dag @Martin_Verbeek , mijn totale warmtevraag update niet meer. Heb geprobeerd te repareren maar werkt niet. Gebruik de laatste versie van de app. Kan ik dit oplossen?

Hi Martin,

Diverse undefined meldingen, mss zegt het jou iets?

Seems to be solved. Thanks for the effort @Martin_Verbeek !

New update that takes into account when a timer is running on your device.

1 Like

Great news Martin!
However, I can’t update the app yet.

The in-app store shows the update and v4.3.4, but it installs v4.3.3
I’ve tried a couple of times
Screenshot from 2023-05-08 16-50-32

The web app store doesn’t show the update (yet), I restarted, reloaded and refreshed everything.

Oh, another detail, the log shows UTC times now. But I’m not shure it ever showed local time? Maybe it’s just me.
Screenshot from 2023-05-08 17-26-25

should be there now, will check on local time in the log.

1 Like

It works Martin! When I use the timer setting in tado mobile app, the mode selector jumps to “Until timer expires”, and it now waits for the timer to finish before resuming the schedule. Thanks :1st_place_medal:

Is it possible to submit the app to the official app store? tadoZones is one of the most important apps in my house and due to HCS problems and a Homey Pro 2019 firmware upgrade to 8.1.4 failure, I needed to restore the backup, but then HCS and this app cannot be installed anymore.

Also due to your source code is hidden, cli install is not possible.

Can give it a try…

Martin Verbeek

1 Like

Yes, please, much appriciated!

Yesterday (May 29, 2023) it was Pentecost and the heating turned on again while it is completely off.
I just checked but this is because the holiday, tado is being activated again. Can you look at this again?
I’m on version 4.3.3.

1 Like

Same problem here . . . :pensive: