[APP][Pro] Solis Cloud Inverter - Receive realtime data from your Solis Inverter

Hi @Martin_Wolsheimer, thank you for you feedback. I do not own the device myself, but have loaned a login.

1. Alarm: I am able to fix this. My bad, I have found a solution on this since last publish and in another context.
  2. Percentage: I would like to investigate this, but for now the loaned device does not have percentage value, so I will have to look at the data, when percentage is available and hopefully fix this with ease.
  3. Effect: My loaned device with lastest app (1.0.6), says: kW now. I’ve looked into this recently.
    Can you provide more information on this?

Hallo Kim Kokholm,

Wat het vermogen betreft hierbij twee screenshots. In je app staat het juist weergegeven. Maar in het energie dashboard van homey staat dan het vermogen in Watt weergegeven.

Veel dank voor je werkzaamheden en de tijd die je in de app hebt gestoken.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin

Ahh the “energie” section. Maybe it does not support changing unit.
I could convert kW to W to solve this.

Does anyone have a issue with this? That Effect will be kept in W.
x 1000 = W.

Here is a screenshot of the homey dashboard. Home batteries are now being charged and the display is in kWh.
So I don't know whether the problem in the inverter's display is solved if you convert from kW to w.

It's worth trying.

Yours sincerely,

Martin

Wow what a nice Christmas gift, just installed it and so happy, immediate donated here Paypal.

1 Like

@Martin_Wolsheimer I’ve just submitted new version to app-store verification.

Test version can be found here: Solis Cloud Inverter | Homey This version will be addressing incompability with “Energie”-section.

Hi Kim,

Thank you very much for the adjustments in the app. The notation of the power in Watts is now correct.
Only the capacity percentage is not yet correct.
But that will probably be sorted out later.

Yours sincerely,

Martin

Can you please try after new update? Solis Cloud Inverter | Homey

I’ve just updated. SORRY forgot about this fixture. My bad.

Hi Kim, the percentage is now working correct. Thanks for spending your time!

Martin

1 Like

1 Like

Pleased to hear.
Homey is probaly on holiday, they are not approving app updates atm.

Hi Kim,
I experience the same problem although the settings seem to be right.
Is there something I must have overlooked?

Hi @Hans_Kramer, what are you experiencing?

BTW. Homey just approved new version, so please update.

Thanks for your reaction Kim. It work fine now. Must have been the update.
Enjoy your weekend.
Best regards.
Hans

This is great, I’ve been waiting for this for a long time since the Solar Panels app stopped supporting Solis. Tip on its way via paypal. One idea, the standard single button copy paste from the Solis app includes the final “/” on the URL, so lots of people will fail at this step. Could you not just strip it off, or include a clearer hint? Again thanks!

1 Like

I’ve just released a new version, addressing this. Thank you for the feedback and tips.

1 Like

@Kim_Kokholm i have 2 inverters and i see them in my homey but the data is the same on both inverters and thats not possible it look likes that the data not good by the correct inverter is standing. i hope that you van look for me thanks a lot

Hi @Mathieu_van_Kooten

I can see the issue here. The settings is per app and not per device.
That is not that quite easy to change/update. We have currently +130 installs and I think moving this to device instead of app-specific can make the other installs break. I think this will be breaking changes.

I can see the “best” solution is to move the settings per device and allow you to add multiple devices of same version as well. Is it even possible for you to add multiple devices in the app “as-is” ?
Maybe the workaround is to rename the device - don’t know that trick, if that’s the case :slight_smile:

Does anyone other have the same issue? Does anyone in here have multiple inverters as well?

Hey @Kim_Kokholm , many thanks for developing this app. Much appreciated!

I’ve gotten my API information from Solis now and have added it to my Homey. It confirms that I’ve added it. But I am not sure where to find my inverter in Homey after adding it? I’m not seeing it among my devices or under the energy section.

Do I need to do anything to “find” the inverter/device? Thanks in advance!

See PM.