[App][Pro] SmartThings Community (was the HCS version 2) Live 2.0.19, Test 2.0.25

Through the cloud.

Hi, I really like your app, at least for the use I can do with it as I have things that are not working on Homey and I have on Smartthings, but some of them don’t work: in particular I have 5 Vimar roller shutter (Tapparella “room” ST: main), and 6 ikea fyrtur roller shutter (at the moment 5 are on homey and one “Tenda terrazza: main” I’ve tryed to put back on smartthings because on Homey they disconnect every other day). Whenever I try to command one of those shutter from Homey (via Smartthings Community app) I receive HTTPS error. I’ve sent you the log. Thank you

The last Smart Things log I got was on the 22nd July. Did you send it from the app settings page?

I sent it from the configuration page, detected, get decive, send log. I will do again now. I also noticed that both Vimar and Ikea roller shutter have “lights settings” instead of “shutter settings”, I send some pictures. Moreover in Italian, the menu of selection between roller shutter, blind, ecc, have two times the same “tapparella” … I don’t know if this is an automatic translaction or whatever, anyway none of this setting change the “advanced setting” menu options.

Are you using the test version?
I the the release version has an issue sending the log!
The advance settings are per driver and can’t be changed per device and, as the app uses one driver, the settings appear for all devices. So it’s an unfortunate side affect of the I implemented the app to automatically find devices based on capabilities.

I will copy the log and send you with private message

Could you try the test version as that has some bugs fixed. To install it just find the app in the store and add test to the end of the URL.

I’ve tryed, and something changed (no https error) but they still don’t work. I also removed the previous version of devices and readded. I don’t have any “control” for roller shutter in Homey.

@Adrian_Rockall , I have a Moes (Tuya) siren, I linked it to homey but I don’t have the option to turn it on and off.

Could you open the app settings page and select the Detected tab. The tap on Get Devices and once the list is populated, tap on Send Log.
I will take a look to see what commands are supported.

I completed the requested procedure. Do I need to send something or do you receive the Logs automatically?

I have the log and will look through it this evening.

Hello!

Anyone with Samsung WindFree Avant Air Conditioner can tell me if this plugin works with it?
Does it also work well with HomeKit?

Thanks

I have a Samsung windfree AC which I can control fine.

However, energy consumption always shows 0, and energy shows quite high kWh.
I am a novice with Homey so my interpretation might be wrong. But I assume this might be watts. How can I change this to watts, and is this the actual power consumption?

Could you open the app settings page and select the Log tab, then enable the Log and wait for the list to populate. Once it contains a full fetch of data, tap on the Send Log button.
I know Samsung devices are not good at reporting power, even though they advertise the capabilities.

Thanks, I did send the logs

I haven’t received it. Did it show any error?

I will try again. I did get not an error afaik

I have the log now and will take a look tomorrow

His I have looked at the Device Log and I can see the powerConsumptionReport capability. Could you enable the Log on the Log tab and then see if you can capture that being requested as in the image below:

Once you see it, send the log or interpret the data returned.