[App][Pro] SmartThings Community (was the HCS version 2) Live 2.0.19, Test 2.0.25

@Adrian_Rockall have add smarttag2 but after 3 hours still no information

If you want to get the button press notifications you will need to add them as actions in the SmartThings app. Then when you press the button Homey is notified.
I must say Iā€™m not impressed with the Smart tags outside of SmartThings as they could have enabled much more.

Okay, will try that.

Indeed inside the smartthings app itā€™s awesome. More than i expected, but outside Iā€™m not satisfied, thought will be possible at least show last location or something.

Thanks for feedback

If the button status changedā€¦

Thats the only card i have.
I miss a then card, correct?

Correct. Not sure what then card you think is missing?

For updateing the tag.

Iā€™ve pressed already a few times but still nothing

Hello everyone Iā€™ve been trying to download the HCS app on my Mac for weeks. When I get to the Homey CLI window and click allow nothing happens. It goes right back to "Authorize with Homey button. What am I doing wrong? I am on the same network as my homey pro. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Are you trying to install the HCS or the ST app through the Homey CLI?

I have it too. We discussed this before with Adrian. This is a big disappointment. The json includes even ibeacon ID, but the stupid tag doesnt allow any relevant interaction ā€¦

I am attempting to download the HCS in order to get the ST app.

There is currently an issue with the HCS so you are not alone. If you search on here you should find a thread topic about it.

Adrian,

Iā€™d like to be able to use the CLI Install Method to install the SmartThings 2 app since the HCS is down, but I cannot find the page on GitHub. Can you provide me a link to the GitHub code for the SmartThings2 app? Is this the proper link: GitHub - AdyRock/com.smartthings: Home app to integrate SmartThings

Yes, thatā€™s the correct link.

Thanks for confirming Adrian.

I belive you added the FP1 sensor some time ago, at least it shows up when added to Homey. However, notting happens when i try use it in a flow. I belive it reports nothing whatsoever, since i cant use logics etc to get any info.

The only way i got it working is by using a virtual switch in ST, and then add it to Homey. The best would be to use the device itself, and preferably if you also would be able to include the ā€œmowing towardsā€ etc options as well. Temperature is not needed, as it never changes.

The app works on capabilities rather than devices, so the API must be broadcasting a motion sensor.
I do have an FP1, but never even tried to add it to SmartThings. How did you add it?
I will have a play to see if I can do anything.

Back in the day, last time regarding the FP1, it had to be added using an edge driver.
However now ST has made it avail themself, so no special edge driver needed.

I just tried to see if i was on an oudated version (2.0.6), and tried to install via cli. I failed and gave up. :grimacing:

The latest version is 2.0.18.
At what point did you fail to install it via the CLI?

At login ā†’ ā€œClient credentials are invalidā€

Is that when you were logging into the CLI or logging in to the app?
Just trying to understand how far you got to see if I can help.