[APP][PRO] Plugwise Smile P1 - Dutch and Belgian Smart Meter Reader

Let me know if I can help you test!

1 Like

Yes I need your help. I have an old DSMR meter and am not getting the 3 phases info you have. I need remote access to your smile, which means you need to setup port forwarding in your router. If you are willing and know how to do that give me a DM.

v4.2.3 was just released:

• Disabled Ledring on HP2023. (LED screensaver is not supported anymore on the new Homey Pro :frowning: )
  • Update smilep1@1.6.2.

@TKroon I have gotten help from @johan_W. He has provided remote access to his smile P1. I am able to add the Power info per phase, but Johan has no Voltage info per phase. So I suspect he has a DSMR4 smartmeter, and Voltage info is only available from SMR5. So I am stuck at the moment with adding phase info.
If you could give remote access to your Smile I am still willing to add the 3 phase info.

Let me know :wink:

I check it here it is a DSRM protocol version 4.2
So this one read only the current Ampere on the 3 phase’s

Succes met your futher discovery :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have SMR5 and Gruijter has remote access at the moment to my smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Gruijter

my smartmeter is this:
if you need access to my P1, let me know:
Fabrikant
ENERDIS
Modelnummer
T210-D ESMR 5.0
Serienummer
E00[retracted]
DSMR protocol
DSMR 5

New version 5.0.0 is ready for testing: Plugwise Smile P1 | Homey

• Added 3-phase info (DSMR4+).
  • Added configurable capabilities.
  • Update smilep1@1.7.0.

@Twan_Veugelers @johan_W @TKroon @Knaapjes Can you please test this version?
If all is good I will release it as stable for everyone.

2 Likes

Just installed it. The Smile took a minute to migrate (red triangle was displayed), and then showed the correct values. Also the current amperes, voltages and power per phase. I will check it again later tonight or this weekend to see if the app is stable, but first impression is great. Thank you Robin!

1 Like

Robin,

Here the same after migrating. All info if availible is now displayed.
Thanks

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of the info you now have?

I got a 4.2 dsrm meter so only power no voltage and amp’s

1 Like

2 Likes

@Gruijter

Sorry for the delay, as I live in the south of our country, you can imagine there is a small event this long weekend that is slightly more important then checking my homey stuff… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But this looks absolutely fabulous:

1 Like

The app runs stable! The memory usage has increased slightly, but nothing to worry about. Thank you Robin, I appreciate your effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Arie_Markesteijn Many Thx for your kind donation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :beers:

@TKroon And also many thx for your kind donation :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

1 Like

V5.0.1 is ready

• stability fixes.
1 Like

I’d like to share a cool story @Gruijter made possible with this app and the voltage per phase. I live in a newly built neighbourhood where all houses have solar panels installed. In 2022 my neighbours started complaining that their inverters were shutting down in the summer on the sunny afternoons. I didn’t have that issue, because my solar installer didn’t configure our Dutch settings (now I have).

With your app I noticed the similarities with high voltage (250+V) on L3 (the third phase) at times the inverters were shutting down, while L1 and L2 were close to 230V. I called my network operator and asked how many and which homes were at the same connection on the grid. 24 homes shared the same connection.
I wrote a letter to my neighbours explaining my assumptions and asked them for information. Did everyone experience this problem, and at what times? Also I asked for a picture of their electrical installation.

Everything was properly installed by the elektricians. So my assumptions were clear: the network operator did not apply the phase rotation they should have. Home 1 should have L1, L2, L3, home 2 should have L2, L3, L1 and home 3 should have L3, L1, L2. With this rotation, the voltages on the phases should be approximately even and high spikes on 1 phase should not occur. But it did. I filed a complaint with the network operator and a couple of weeks later they checked all 24 homes and fixed the phase rotation.

So it is fixed! The voltage is way more even now and no inverter has shut down since. Thank you @Gruijter :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

Wow, that is indeed a cool story. Thx 4 sharing!
:hugs: